Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

wee-lou
Beginner June 2011

Ostrich feathers????

wee-lou, 10 January, 2011 at 09:40 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can get cheap Ostrich feathers for my centrepieces? Im planning on having tall vases with the feathers coming out the top of them.

Thanks

7 replies

Latest activity by LeeLee :), 10 March, 2011 at 19:22
  • Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Someone else last week said they'd ordered some from here http://www.ostrichfeather.co.uk/ for £1.50 each. She did also say that the colour wasn't as she was expecting though. I'm going to trial them and order a few in the colour I need.

• wee-lou
    Beginner June 2011
    wee-lou ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Sammyjay, i will have a wee look. xx

• S
    Beginner
    SoontobeMrsSSmith ·
    • Hide content

There is an Ostrictch farm in Amersham. Perhaps they will sell feathers direct? They certainly sell the meat direct

• A
    Anitadevji ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I have some ostrich feathers for sale, off white in colour, Approx 45-55cm tall with a pointed tail

if your interested email me on *******@*******.***

Thanks

Anita

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hobbycraft sell them but be careful when you order on-line as Ostrich feathers come in grades of quality and the nicest ones are usually the most expensive. Depends which bit of the bird they come from!

• A
    Anitadevji ·
    • Hide content

Hi

thanks for that, im not looking to buy, im selling the ones i have.

Anita

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

There's loads on ebay. Debbzart is a good seller.

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I bought my ostrich feathers from eBay and the chap I bought these from was great. I had queries on how many I wanted to order and what saving on postage I would get and he was really quick on his replies and a great seller.

This company are based in Hong Kong but my goodies arrived in quick time and I can't fault them at all they are so soft and floaty but lovely in the tall vases as they'll have movement too when people walk by.

This is the look we are having but with navy feathers and 80cm lily vases:

Here is the link if you wanna check them out -

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Finest-Craftwork/Feather-Decorations-/_i.html?_fsub=901476010&_sid=850563160&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

If you do contact him its worth asking about postage as I ordered two lots and saved just over £4.00, I hope that helps ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics