Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

O/T Office Secret Santa!

Flowmojo, 13 December, 2010 at 14:35 Posted on Planning 0 6

Whos the worst person you can draw in your works secret santa!!?? Your boss right? well altho im a marketing manager, i have done some PA work for the MD from time to time..........and guess who i go and pick in the office secret santa!!!!

So, i need secret santa gift ideas for my boss....hes 48 but likes to think of himself as 38, always has a tan, slow on the uptake when it comes to PC and anythign computery(bit fo an techniofobe, doesnt know what facebook is etc)...is a bit of a 'im the big man' type bloke...

hmmmm harder then it sounds right!!

get those creative juices flowing!!

6 replies

Latest activity by Lillibet, 13 December, 2010 at 15:10
  • Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

A mitt and a bottle of fake bake!! lol

Its really tought thinking of something isnt it. Can you have a joke with him, or do you need to go serious?

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

What about a Gentleman's Ball Scratcher? Someone gave it to our FD for secret santa once, was pretty amusing (he did have a fab sense of humour though, might be best avoided if your MD is the serious type lol)

https://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/.html

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i can have a joke however i think the gentlemans ball scratcher is a bit far lol

Hes the type who i roll my eyes at all the time at his PC literacy, he cant work anything out!

• KristaltippsHall
    Beginner February 2011
    KristaltippsHall ·
    • Hide content

We had our do on saturday and there were some really good ones!

For men there were: lucky pants (with shamrocks all over), blow up perfect woman, lust dust, novelty socks, inflatable zimmer frame, juggling boobies, a camouflage print fluffy sleepsuit! mugs (the office moaner, perv, gossip etc)

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

A computer for beginners book?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Silver-Surfer-Beginners-Internet/dp/0862424216

"How to be a silver surfer: A beginner's guide to the internet"

Teasing both his (lack of) computer literacy and his age! Might be a little on the cheeky side...

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha fair do's!

How about a desk calendar thing - One of those block ones where you tear the page off each day... So many different ones around, all functional but you could either go comedy and entertaining or factual with them? Someone got one last year which was a music quiz one, and every friday they'd ask everyone the weeks worth of questions. Always brightened up a dull Friday!

In fact, I just saw a sudoko one so I'm off to buy it for OH!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics