Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Page Boy Suits

1 of July of 2011 at 17:16 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi all, we are really struggling with what to dress our two boys in for the wedding! OH is wearing a grey suit with ivory waistcoat and cravat. BM, Usher and FIL2B are all wearing grey suits with silver waistcoats and cravats.

So question is, would you put them in ivory waistcoats and cravats to match their daddy or should they match the rest of the wedding party and have silver waistcoats and cravats.

Plus can anyone recommend anywhere that does reasonably priced boys wedding suits which would fit with the above theme? The only suits we seem to be able to find have black trousers rather than grey. We're not worried about them wearing suit jackets - they are only 4 and 18 months so dont think they will be happy in jackets!

11 replies

Latest activity by ShropshireLass, 25 of February of 2014 at 19:59
  • Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

How about BHS? They do the full outfit in a variety of colours, some of which are on offer atm.

And they do 12-18 months

• N
    Beginner August 2011
    Noodle2Be ·
    • Hide content

We've gone for grey suits as well and I got our pageboys suit from m&s. Not sure what sizes they do tho.

• grace1974
    grace1974 ·
    • Hide content

Grey suits are always the best outfit for boys when it comes to wedding.

Another tip is to match the waistcoat with your colour scheme.

Check out this lovely page boy suit fro A5 Weddings and Occasios

http://www.a5weddingsandoccassions.co.uk/-Page_Boy_Suit_Dark_Grey/p649285_6699438.aspx

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    julie26.04.14 ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine from Matalan, white long sleeved winged shirt, silver waistcoats and silver dickie bows for £16.00 and then bought grey trousers seperately. We decided that the jacket was unlikely to be worn for long enough to warrant the expense and we certainly couldn't justify the hire costs from Moss Bros so that they match the groom identically but they are happy and look cute which is good enough for me.

• K
    Beginner August 2014
    KyleighB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This ^^^

We couldnt justify the cost from Moss Bros either so we are getting grey trousers and shirts from Matalan and they will also be wearing bow ties to match the colours of the 'big boy' suits and little braces!

They wont match exactly with everyone else but they will still be in grey and the two of them will match each other.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Sezwest ·
    • Hide content

We've gone for grey suits and bought them from Marks and Spencer. They are waistcoat suits with no jacket and white shirt (getting married in July) also going to put them in converse trainers as they won't be comfy in shoes all day, they are only 3.

the suits were £30 and look so cute!

• ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

Monsoon have a lovely grey suit for boys. I was going to get one for our little boy but we're getting a free one from the suit hire place to match daddy's.

He's gonna look so damn cute!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics