Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

VeeDubLuv
Beginner November 2012

Pembroke Lodge, Richmond, and The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells any good?

VeeDubLuv, 27 July, 2010 at 08:50 Posted on Planning 0 10

Morning all

As some of you may be aware I am thinking about changing venues due to the massive hike in pricing!

So me and OH have booked to view the Pembroke Lodge in Richmond and The Spa Hotel Tunbridge Well on saturday.

Have any of you peeps been to a wedding/got married at either of these venues?

If so what was it like?

Thanks you

xxx

10 replies

Latest activity by KEBO Jewellery, 27 July, 2010 at 20:43
  • charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo oooo me! We are getting married at The Spa Hotel in the Orangery and are having our reception in the Royal suite. They also have a few other rooms but because of our number we were limited to these two. The Chandelier Resturant is lovely, it was just too small for us. The rear garden is beautiful with a lake and gazebo for reception drinks (if the weather allows!)

The bedrooms are lovely too. We were shown two of the three bridal suites. Ask to see the zebra print room if no one is in it, we loved this room!

Hope you viewings go well. x

• bluewater
    Beginner August 2009
    bluewater ·
    • Hide content

Beccy sprout got married at the pembroke lodge - her pics were lovely, and it sounded like she had a great time.

<cough> have you tried brandshatch place? <cough>

• Stupidgirl45
    Beginner July 2009
    Stupidgirl45 ·
    • Hide content

Can't comment on either venue but if you're in the area, we went to www.thebingham.co.uk in Richmond on Sunday for our anniversary and it was an amazing venue (there was a wedding on when we were there) super gorgeous

• VeeDubLuv
    Beginner November 2012
    VeeDubLuv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Loving the hint bluewater!!!!!

we went to a wedding at your venue I loved it but OH didnt!

Thank you though hun xxxx

• VeeDubLuv
    Beginner November 2012
    VeeDubLuv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Charlie you were the one who gave me the idea for The Spa! Could I be naughty and ask roughly what the costing is compared to Cooling? xxx

• VeeDubLuv
    Beginner November 2012
    VeeDubLuv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow! this place looks lovely!

Only problem though is that its to small!

Thank you xxx

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah sure, I have the brocure in front of me so I can keep looking at it! ? Ours is £54 per person (includes drinks, meal and room for us plus other bits), £500 room hire for the ceremony, £14 per head for evening buffet and the deposit is £1000.

Are you looking at getting married at a similar time of year? We were going to move ours to April/May time but to have it in March and on a friday is saving us £1500! x

• VeeDubLuv
    Beginner November 2012
    VeeDubLuv ·
    • Hide content

Wow Charlie! Thats is so much more reasonable than Cooling! We are looking at a Nov/Dec wedding in 2012!

Really looking forward to viewing it now!

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

You don't get exclusive use though but that really doesn't bother me. I would much rather save the cash!

I was going to give you the prices for your time of year but my brocure only goes up till October 2012. x

• KEBO Jewellery
    KEBO Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Ooo, I love pembrook lodge, gorgeous place to get married with fab views. I love living near Richmond Park, such a beautiful place!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics