Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2012

Possibly changed mind about wedding dress

scarybiscuits, 3 October, 2011 at 22:18 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

I am looking for some advice.

I have paid for 50% of my dress & it is due in December. I an worried that although I like it I have fallen in love with another dress.

If I go for my first fitting & decide that I have picked the wrong one I know that I will lose my deposit but will I have to pay the remaining balance?

Hope someone can advise!

2 replies

Latest activity by RebeccaC, 4 October, 2011 at 20:00
  • Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I think the best thing to do would be to speak to the shop that you bought your dress from.

Have you tried on this other dress that you like?! Any flashes of either of them? x

• M
    Beginner February 2012
    marryss ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for sharing with us your marriage! I am very interested in talking to you! Your experience is worth a lot of young people to cherish and learn! Marriage on the road with your admonition! We are very lucky!

then! you can seen it !All that you do, do with your might; things done by halves are never done right.

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

Hi Scarybiscuits,

I make and sell wedding accessories and tiaras in a local wedding shop and online. I think the idea is once your dress is in the shop you may have to pay in full. Look at your contract on your receipt. I think often you are pressured and so excited to find your dress that sometimes its hard to think!!!! Thus after you can be left wondering is this actually the right dress? Is there any where local that you could try on the dress you have ordered (not from the same company that you have ordered it) as if you are browsing. Then go the same day try on the other one and see which you prefer. Take a friend to take some photos and then you can a spend a couple of days deciding. You have a month or so to decide. Just check on your receipt how long before you have to pay in full. I am certain you will lose 50% but that is better than paying in full. You just need to be firm in your own mind!

Hope this helps!

Rebecca

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics