Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lex
Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire

Pregnant sis in law, summer wedding

Lex, 26 of February of 2023 at 21:37 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 1 3
Hi all, my sister in law is going to be about 38 weeks pregnant on our wedding day. We’re getting married at the end of July and I just want some suggestions on how to make sure she is as comfortable as possible?! We get married at 11:40 so it’s going to be a long day, plus its bound to be quite warm! All and any suggestions welcome x

3 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 1 of March of 2023 at 12:33
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

The best thing to do is to ask her what will help, and also let her know that you will understand if she needs to rest for part of the day, leave early etc. And that you understand if she can't come at all - babies don't always stick to their due dates!

If she is able to come, I would suggest seating her as near the door as is feasible, so she has easy access out if she needs the loo or just needs some time out. It would also be worth seeing if your venue has a small room that can be used to rest - perhaps if you have a bedroom you are using to get ready in, she could use that during the day when you don't need it?

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Can I just say how thoughtful that is that you are getting married and your sister is your main concern I was that far gone when my sister got married she didn't even think about me being pregnant but I think just making sure she will be comfortable on the day day I nice comfy chair for her make sure she has easy access to bathroom and maybe a fan to keep her cool x♥️
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Sister in law ♥️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics