Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
VIP July 2024 Cheshire

Private message

Michelle, 23 of March of 2022 at 15:42 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 7
Hi could you help it says i cant send a private message dont understand why xthanks

7 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 23 of March of 2022 at 21:41
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I think this is because the person you want to message doesn't allow that option. You can switch it off in settings so it maybe that's what they have done
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Charlotte the message was for you xx💗 Wanted to ask how you both doing as the date gets closer xx💗
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahhh, that is odd as people have PMd me before, will have to check my settings. We ar doing good, almost everything is done so am feeling less stressed, but will see after my Mum sees the BM shoes on Sunday! My other stress is with our house move now! Hope you are well and your planning is going ok xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The shoes are amazing i want a pair wish my 19 year old was a little girl again xx You will get there in the end when are your papers finalised for house xx💗
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You should get them, I have a pair as well! They go to a 6 and from Next. We should complete 2-3 weeks after the wedding, they wanted to do it week before but we have said no way, also a few issues to iron out so I am letting that drag on a bit so we complete week before the Jubilee weekend so then can have a few days to clean and paint etc. Checked my settings and messages are on so not sure why you couldn't send to me. I will see if I can send one to you Hun xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi hun its crazy sadly im a size 8 boo hoo not fare I dont know why we have never done friend request b4 we have been on here around the same time xx Totally understand to much at one time you will have to post loads of pics especially of the little ones xx💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Still wont let me message will keep in touch on this one xx💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics