Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Random Name

Rachel Simpson Shoes

Random Name, 15 April, 2011 at 21:38 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hiya

Has anyone bought Rachel Simpson shoes? I have fallen in love with a couple of pairs on their website. One is called Mimi think this is great as thats what I call with my mum.

For anyone thats bought a pair, which did you get and are they comfortable?

Thank you

10 replies

Latest activity by AmnesiaCustard, 18 April, 2011 at 14:13
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Yeah had a look and saw some lovely ones just not ones I would want for my wedding.

Good to know the quality is as good as it looks

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I had a pair of Marilyns!

I also got them from the outlet section, reduced from £160 to £90 - apparently small black mark on the heel... could barely see it!

And they were really really comfortable.

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Thank you MrsC.

can I ask are you used to wearing heels? I don't really wear heels so really want something comfy and not too high.

am going to keep an eye on the outlet website in the hope that I pair I want is on there

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

I bought some Rachel Simpson ones from the outlet (think the style was called fifi), but had to send them back as they were quite badly marked ☹️ They weren't listed as seconds either, if they had of been I wouldn't have minded so much. But they were comfy, and fit pretty true to size and soooooooooo beautiful I was gutted to send them back as they didn't have another pair.

Despite the problems with them, would still buy from the Outlet again though.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

They were in between for me, I normally wear flats or 4" heels!

Some of the most comfortable heels I have ever worn though, didn't rub, not too high...

If you do get any from the outlet, they will still accept returns on them if they are not what you want.

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies. Jus realised I have a discount code that I can use on the site up until end of June. So will keep looking on there for a couple months to see if any other styles come out.

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

I have Mimi!!! I havent worn them much yet but will let you know after the wedding how comfy they are! Mine are a little big as I got them from the outlet for £30 but they were a bigger size than I usually take but got some party feet and heel jobbies and they seem fine

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ohhhh! Yes do let me know how they are. Woohoo only a couple days left for you. Hope the weather is as lovely as its been today! Have a fabtastic day x

• F
    Beginner July 2011
    FiFi Spanish bride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lil Miss Red

Would there be any chance you could share that code for Rachel Simpson shoes.
    I love Eva, and if there was a discount they'd be within my budget!

thanks!!!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

I've got a pair of Fifis from the RS outlet. Not sure if I will wear them for my wedding but they are beautiful quality, I can't see the supposed marking on them at all (and I had a good look) and they will definitely get worn at some point, They were reduced from silly price to £20.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics