Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2023 Merseyside

Remembering loved ones on wedding day

Chloe, 22 of August of 2022 at 15:29 Posted on Planning 0 2
Does anyone have any ideas of how I can remember bereaved loved ones of my special day? Both my fiancé and I have very close families.. my grandpa (who was like my second dad) passed away 6 years ago & this year within the space of 4 months of each other, both our grandmothers also passed away. I know some people save a seat but I feel that 3 empty seats will be depressing and I also don’t want it to look like a shrine if we have a memory board either but I am gutted they won’t be there and want to remember them in some way. If anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated.

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 23 of August of 2022 at 08:24
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi clare this is the hardest time when loved ones arent there but in spirit they will be watching over your special day x you should try etsy its really good i ordered a chair with a sign for registry office for my mil who would have been the only member of family invited to our wedding x💗
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We had a separate table to the side of the top table in the corner called Gone but Not Forgotten. It was on our table plan and then on the table we had a sign we got from Etsy and the names on wooden discs of those we had lost. Picture below and link to the sign we got, we bought the frame separately.

Silver Effect in Loving Memory Remembrance Wedding Sign - Etsy UK

Remembering loved ones on wedding day 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics