Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner August 2012

Ronald Joyce Dresses

Lawlawb, 24 April, 2011 at 15:57 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello!

I recently saw a Ronald Joyce dress on the catwalk at the National Wedding show, which I absolutely loved but the stall didn't have any available to try on. Now I've booked an appointment to try some on (exciting!) but realised that I don't even know how much they retail at! I'm having a slight panic now that I'll fall in love with a dress that is way over budget... Does anyone know how much these dresses tend to cost??

Any help / advice appreciated! x

14 replies

Latest activity by tonihilluk, 15 May, 2011 at 18:07
  • Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I have tried a couple on and they were roughly £900-£1200. Absolutely gorgeous though! x

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lawlawb ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I just love all of his dresses... ?

• F
    Beginner August 2011
    finallyabride2be ·
    • Hide content

Which gown is it ? I have ordered Livia, i got it on offer for just under £1000 i thought the Ronald Joyce dresses would be over my budget so never even considered i think their such good quality for the money x

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lawlawb ·
    • Hide content

It's the Rio 49 - not sure if that's the official name or just the catalogue number?? It's gorgeous though! Really like the Tarquinia and Tiziana too!

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amy00003 ·
    • Hide content

Ive got the Savannah dress. Its fantastic quality, so much so that when i tried it on my mum and aunty who came with me, didnt say how nice they thought it was until they saw the price as they thought it was goin to be way over budget.

It only cost £600 brand new! i think all the Ronald Joyce dresses are gorgeous!

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lawlawb ·
    • Hide content

Wow, £600?! That's a great price! Where did you get it from?

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amy00003 ·
    • Hide content

I know! i live in stoke on trent, and got it from a wedding dress shop nearby (if you live within travelling distance ill happily email you the name of the shop!) there were a few ronald joyce dresses in there, and all good value for money - ive seen it sold on other websites for a lot more than ive got it for! xx

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

My advice is shop around

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lawlawb ·
    • Hide content

I'm in Manchester so close enough to travel - I've seen / heard about a discout supplier in Stoke-on-Trent so maybe it's the same one??

I'll definitely have a shop around - especially if costs can differ that much! Not thought about looking on ebay for new dresses - might give that a go once I find THE dress to see if I can get it cheaper! ?

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I love RJ dresses - I am a RJ bride - mine is "Chelsea" (60030) from their 2009 Collection. I paid £840 for mine but another shop in Leeds wanted £950.

Here it is:

Looks better on the model than me though until i lose weight and get into it properly!

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lawlawb ·
    • Hide content

Oooh, that's lovely! Really like the little jacket with it too! I'd only looked at the 2011 collection online but just checked out last years too and there's loads more I like! So excited!

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know! I did the same! I was looking last year at 2010 then I saw the 2009 and thought to have a look and fell in love with that one! It's in the wardrobe and it's super!!!

• F
    Beginner August 2011
    finallyabride2be ·
    • Hide content

This is mine - i have checked since i posted last and i paid £924 for it x

• lollytrollydolly
    Beginner June 2012
    lollytrollydolly ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

i have only tried on 2 dresses so far both by Ronald Joyce and i fell in love with both of them!! I think am going for one of his!!

• T
    Beginner August 2012
    tonihilluk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies, I am desperate for this dress but it is over budget so was wondering if anybody was selling their Livia Dress. I am looking for a uk size 10/12. my wedding is aug 2012.

Thanks toni

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics