Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xMissyLoux
Beginner September 2012

Ronald Joyce Wedding Dress

xMissyLoux, 6 January, 2012 at 17:43 Posted on Planning 0 9

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of having one of the Ronald Joyce princess style dresses and if so which one?

9 replies

Latest activity by xMissyLoux, 8 January, 2012 at 18:44
  • Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Im think there is a few hitchers with Ronald Joyce. Im sure a couple have Livia xx

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    Lu_Duth ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Im a Ronald Joyce bride Smiley smile

I don't have a princessy one though I have gone for 'Lily 62040' should be in this month so exctited!

• hopefulmum2b
    Beginner August 2012
  • xxdonnaxx
    Beginner March 2013
    xxdonnaxx ·
    • Hide content

Me too Smiley smile although not princessy which i thought i wanted until i saw ronald joyce darlene 65020 and literally fell in love with it!!!

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

I had cleo, again not princess, but loved it....although I did move the belt a little higher and get rid of the tie as the lady showed mye in shop there was 2 ways to wear and I did prefer this! having to sell now though as can't bear just to store in loft Smiley sad

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I have Livia like Sparkly mentioned, although it's not a big princess dress it's still gorgeous. I tried on loads of the bigger RJ princess dresses and loved them all but just felt they would be a bit too much for the wedding we are having.

Which ones have you tried on/thinking of trying?

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

My dress was from berketex brides Nd they told me the designer was Andrew harker, but the dress is identical to Ronald Joyce Livorno .

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?q=ronald+joyce+livorno&hl=en&client=safari&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-yQIT_3UJ8Li8APS26zPAQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=480&bih=268#i

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ronald+joyce+livorno&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Pic of me in the dress:

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/278079.aspx

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

I've now ordered the 'Connie', the model photo doesn't do it justice though, much more sparkle/detail to it! It ended up being a random dress the shop assistant suggested, I tried it on and my mum and I fell in love with it!

Funnily enough though I'd looked at another bride in the Ronald Joyce 'Ladonna' only I didn't know that it was the Ladonna dress until after I'd ordered mine, wish I'd had the chance to maybe try it on!

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Did you try any other's on? I tried on Ladonna and its gorgeous. As is lola, davina, donna and cassia.

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

No I didn't, I hadn't done much research into designers and only into styles of dresses etc, the dress was suggested to me by the assistant and I loved it so bought it! I really like the Ladonna though, your livia is beautiful too and the Lola! Well they're all lovely dresses lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics