Skip to main content
Joanne
Beginner July 2023 Kent

Sage green bridesmaid dresses

Joanne, 1 of August of 2022 at 22:36 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved

Hi,

We were thinking we'd like sage green bridesmaid dresses, but there seems to be such a variation in colour. I have 4 bridesmaids, all of different ages and sizes and thought that it would be nice for the bridesmaids to chose a design that they feel comfortable in, but even within the same shops I've seen online, the colour seems to vary a lot. I bought a multiway dress online as a trial to see if that would be any good, but the 'sage green' was more of a mint green! Also, the nice sages I've seen tend to be overseas. I'd be grateful if anyone can let me know where they got their sage green bridesmaid dresses from please.

Many thanks!

7 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 3 of August of 2022 at 09:50
  • Sarah
    Rockstar June 2023 Worcestershire
    Sarah

Hi Joanne,

I had the same problem as you until I came across Kates Dresses (based in Birmingham UK) I ordered the sage swatch and it was the exact shade of sage I wanted and what in all honesty I would call ACTUAL sage. They are multi way dresses as I have 3 bridesmaids one who is 41 and the others are 15 and 12 so needed something to suit all of them. These can be tied in various different ways and she has a fantastic website with the tying tutorial videos.

You can also order a sample dress to make sure you are happy, if you go ahead and order then you get a credit note for the cost of the sample dress (which you return) that lasts 4 months so you can order in time for your big day. I am very pleased with my swatch and communication so will be ordering sample dress in October with a view to placing my actual order in January. Here is her website, she also has an instagram page where she posts real brides photos.

https://katesdresses.co.uk/

• Joanne
    Beginner July 2023 Kent
    Joanne
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much for that Sarah, that's extremely helpful! I will look up Kate's Dresses and order a sample. Thanks!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2023 Cheshire
    Michelle
    I wish i could help my daughter is wearing emerald green it was her prom dress from hebeos have you tried jjshouse x馃挆
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2023 Cheshire
    Michelle
    Wed4less could be good or yours or everprwtty x馃挆
  • Joanne
    Beginner July 2023 Kent
    Joanne
    View quoted message
    Hi Michelle,
    Thanks very much for the information. I'll look those up 馃檪
  • Yorkshirelass
    Expert July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass
    It鈥檚 interesting that sage green must be back in fashion as I wore it for my sisters wedding as her bridesmaid back in 2010! I would try JJs House, I got all my BM dresses from there and they were amazing quality and colour choice. You can order a swatch for a few pounds and this helped us choose our BM colour. We were really pleased with their service and quality.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2023 Cheshire
    Michelle
    View quoted message
    Hope you find the ones you want x馃挆

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics