Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

queenofspain
Beginner December 2011

shoe question for those lovers of irregular choice shoes! *FLASH*

queenofspain, 11 July, 2011 at 22:02 Posted on Planning 0 17

A part of my searching for wedding shoes I came accross these little puppies. mmmm

but does anyone know if irregular choice shoes are actually comfortable, or just sexy as hell, but kill the feet!!:-)

17 replies

Latest activity by ebony_rose, 12 July, 2011 at 16:10
  • J
    Beginner May 2012
    Joanna C ·
    • Hide content

Hi Queenofspain, I'm a fan of Irregular Choice and have got these very shoes. They are gorgeous and I find them very comfortable - they seem to have a bit of a cushioned sole. When I have worn these shoes I have got so many compliments. PLus they do the matching bag! Thats gorgeous too.

Got to warn you these are high but I am used to high heels so doesn't bother me. IC do a lower heeled version in silver which are stunning too.

Not sure if I'm able to mention high street shops names on here but a certain shoe shop stock them and they do a 365 day no quibble returns service.

Jo

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

Oooh i need to know name of the store, so ill guess, do you mean schuh coz i know they stock irregular choice. I dont normally manage heels so im prob better trying them on really:-)

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

http://www.schuh.co.uk/ ?

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

Thesew r my wedding shoes!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Obviously not wore them properly yet but enjoy wearing them round the house now and again (to wear them in of course)

I'm gona get a cheap pair of flatties just incase my feet get sore!

x

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

Ooh think we have that branch in my town!! Soooo dragging my delightful mummy shoe shopping tommorow now!!

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

This pair is on ebay, which is why I wasnt sure. Would rather buy them new really.:-) Mrs Henderson, am I right in thinking it was yourself who had to change your original irregular choice shoes coz they were too high for your dress, or was that another hitched member?

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

I need to go and try the mini magic florals - I have big-wide feet so for anything like that needs to be tried before I buy!

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

Tray im the same, hopefully im right about the shop in town tommorow and i can try them on:-) I just KNOW my mum will hate them hehehe!

• J
    Beginner May 2012
    Joanna C ·
    • Hide content

Yes Schuh are the ones that do the 365 day returns...definetely recommend trying them on before hand...but they will look fantastic on the day! They look even better in real life than in the pictures.

Jo x

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

I have the silver kitten heel ones like this. I've only worn them around the house so far but they are really comfy - they have velvet on the inside. The only thing I'd say is I found the sizes a little on the small size. The biggest they do is an 8 so I got that but really I could have done with a bigger size (prob by half) even though usually I am an 8.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

I have 7 pairs of IC shoes now ?

Mine are in varying heel heights and they are all comfortable - like others have said, I think they are slightly padded inside and there's something about the slope of the high-heeled shoes that doesn't feel as severe as other shoes I've tried, if that makes sense. I can walk on my IC shoes for a few hours longer than other heels I own.

Love these too queenofspain - I want a pink pair!

• J
    Beginner May 2012
    Joanna C ·
    • Hide content

Raincloud is right about the sizing, I;m normally a 7 and I have to get an 8 in IC shoes and add a rubber insole- which make them extra cushioned! Smiley smile If only they did half sizes.

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

I've just tried a few pairs on and unfortunatly my fat feet won't fit:-( shall have to drool from a distance sniff sniff! Oh well!

• L
    Beginner
    LJO ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooooo I have the same shoes!! They are lush and seem VERY comfy at the mo!

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

I LOVE IC Shoes!!! I bought a pair for my wedding (Oz can't touch this paisley) and I've got the Turquoise 'I'm Bossy' ones for my hen party!! I've even seen the matching bags that go with the shoes that i want!!!

Have you been on the IC website? They have so many pretty things that one day i won't be able to stop myself from buying something!!

To answer your question, They are VERY comfy!! i can't wait to be allowed to wear mine!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

Aw that's a shame that they didn't fit, I got IC for my wedding <--------- (In avatar) Did you try different styles?

• queenofspain
    Beginner December 2011
    queenofspain ·
    • Hide content

Yep I tried a few on, unfortunatly my feet are a large wide size 8 so no luck,they were just too tight. The low heeled ones were the closest and they would have to stretch a little to be wearable.:-(

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

IC shoes are epically comfy, I keep adding pairs onto my wish list ready to give my OH for my Birthday.

I found the sizing quite accurate. I'm a wide footed 8, and they fit me fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics