Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

May2be
Beginner July 2011

Shoes.....more irregular choice beauties available from Very

May2be, 3 of March of 2011 at 22:44 Posted on Planning 0 6

Found these last night on the Very website

Love them! Can't decide if they are bridal enough though......

6 replies

Latest activity by Lillibet, 7 of March of 2011 at 11:42
  • Starlight85
    Beginner June 2011
    Starlight85 ·
    • Hide content

I love the irregular choice flick flacks, I have the red sequinned ones, Im not too keen on the flick flack part of this shoe but if you like it then go for it, I think so many brides are having unusual shoes now theres no need for shoes to be tradition bridal shoes. Im having these

• WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

May2Be - I love them!!! Wish I was daring enough to go for these rather than th traditional style - I have gone for red tho..... ooooooh!!! lol xxx

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

I'd say go for it Bex, really like those!

• K
    Beginner August 2013
    KLS013 ·
    • Hide content

May2be

I love these shoes so much. I looked on the website and i can't find them ☹️

I think they are perfectly weddingy

• Starlight85
    Beginner June 2011
    Starlight85 ·
    • Hide content

Hi again May2be if your still not sure if these are weddingy enough, how about these from Irregular choices wedding collection, same style but a bit more weddingy

[View:http://shop.irregularchoice.com/womens/product/4089/flick-flack.html?offset=1:550:0]

• W
    Beginner
    WhiteSparkles ·
    • Hide content

Oooo I like them! I have gone for traditional bridal shoes because it's so different to what I normally wear! I love brightly coloured shoes and have a wardrobe full of them. I think you should wear whatever you want to! I'm also having my shoes dyed after the big day to add to my selection- can't decide on colour to do themyet though!

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

Ooooooh I had no idea IC had a whole wedding section - This has totally confused my shoe choice now hehe they're all gorgeous! Thanks for that link Starlight ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics