Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

TheCakeNinja

Sock Fetish

TheCakeNinja, 18 October, 2011 at 18:51 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 7

Hi all, been mia for a while as ive been mega busy but felt the need to ask you all. Is this normal..........

I have just been sorting through the laundry that has piled up recently and actually could not believe the amount of socks belonging to my lovely hubby that i found! Ive just taken everything upstairs and commented about the socks to hubby and laughed, but upon placing said socks neatly away i decided that for some bizarre reason i would just see how many pairs there were..........OMG! 36!!!?

This is not counting the unpaired ones in the sock bucket (yes we have a bucket for rogues lol)

I promptly went and told hubby that i think he has some kind of sock fetish and he really should join the secret sock society, and if there isnt one he needs to start one!! To which he said "yeah i could start one and have things like sock of the week!"

I am really seriously worried ? Please tell me this is not normal?!

FYI all the socks are the brightest, most garish, socks you ever did see ?

7 replies

Latest activity by TheCakeNinja, 18 October, 2011 at 19:24
  • L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

Nooooo I love socks! That sounds like my laundry pile haha. Every time I go to Primark I end up buying socks. You can never have too many socks ?

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

?

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

Could I have said 'socks' any more times in that post?! Haha- That is the depth of my obsession!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I have never counted H's socks but he has drawers full of them. Must be a boy thing..

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

And that was his excuse too! ?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I love socks. Have bought hundreds of pairs over the years (the brighter the better!) but they all go missing. I'm currently sporting mismatched neon stripey knee-high toe socks. I luff them.

H has soooo many pairs of socks but they're all black and dull. He buys a new pack every couple of weeks because he wears holes in them after a few wears. Goodness only knows what he's doing to them! ?

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

you need a sock bucket too! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇