Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner December 2009

Sophie's Wedding Dress - Mamma Mia the Movie

Nephelae, 28 October, 2008 at 14:06

Posted on Planning 34

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about dresses like the one Sophie wears in the film? I'm pretty sure I don't want a traditional wedding dress and as soon as I saw the dress in the film I thought it could work. It's designed by a costume designer called Ann Roth. However, how likely I...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about dresses like the one Sophie wears in the film? I'm pretty sure I don't want a traditional wedding dress and as soon as I saw the dress in the film I thought it could work. It's designed by a costume designer called Ann Roth. However, how likely I could get a dressmker to make the dress from scratch on a budget?! Anyone know of places that sell dresses in this style, I don't think I've ever seen any! I'm not having a beach wedding I'm just small and I don't want to get swamped!! Any recommendations would be great:-) Thank you! N x

34 replies

  • J
    East London
    Johnabrahm ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Sophie’s wedding dress in Mamma Mia! is such an iconic and romantic look. The flowing design and delicate details fit the movie’s beautiful Greek setting perfectly. It’s a great source of inspiration for brides who want something elegant, relaxed, and timeless rather than a very traditional wedding gown.

    • Reply
  • A
    Beginner August 2026 Pakistan
    Ali ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    خدمة مسار هي واحد الأداة مفيدة للتلاميذ اللي بغاو يشوفو المعلومات المدرسية ديالهم بلا مجهود زايد. خدمة مسار كتوفر الولوج لعدد من التفاصيل التعليمية. والآباء حتى هما يقدرو يستعملو خدمة مسار باش يتبعو المعلومات المتعلقة بولادهم.

    • Reply
  • Links
    Beginner September 2026 Cheshire
    Links ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Castle APK refers to an Android application package associated with the Castle entertainment platform. The term APK stands for Android Package Kit. It is the file format Android uses to install applications on compatible devices.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics