Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gone With The Whinge
Beginner July 2011

sperm/sex question

Gone With The Whinge, 3 June, 2009 at 17:58 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 75

Probably TMI for some.

I realise this is very uneloquent, but it's bothering me ? Is sperm meant to taste foul? I mean, utterly foul. It's like having the back of my throat bleached.

Now, I only have a sample size of two, so I don't know if this is par for the course. I would just stop swallowing but I actually quite like the act itself. Gagging isn't very sexy though, is it?

Is there anything that makes it taste better? I mean more than marginally better. Chocolate is preferable but I realise that's probably a tad optimistic...

75 replies

Latest activity by Clairy, 4 June, 2009 at 18:56
  • Knownowt
    Knownowt ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, I've never found it anything like you describe, that sounds horrid.

Apparently a teaspoon of cinnamon a day makes everything sweet and lovely.

• Braw Wee Chanter
    Braw Wee Chanter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sorry but ? at this bit. I can't even give you any advice (except avoid Asparagus) because I'm too busy trying to work out a way to achieve this and make myself a blistering fortune!

x

• Old Nick Esq.
    Old Nick Esq. ·
    • Hide content

Mint tea.

(I'm told)

• K_Jackson_In_Waiting
    Beginner July 2011
    K_Jackson_In_Waiting ·
    • Hide content

Apparently if you get the guy to eat more fruit it makes his sperm taste sweeter

• Hoobygroovy
    Hoobygroovy ·
    • Hide content

Custard creams... allegedly. Or there's always this stuff. Graham Norton had it on his show so it must be proper scientific stuff. ?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

Pineapple, allegedly.

I don't mind the taste but I find it makes me feel really, really sick for a few minutes afterwards.

• P
    poochanna ·
    • Hide content

I think it does vary and there's a really funny episode of SATC where Samantha has a new BF with "funky tasting spunk", I know she tried quite a few things.

I must admit the taste doesn't bother me and I don't hold it there long enough to taste really. I glug of water to wash it down and the taste is gone.

• Gone With The Whinge
    Beginner July 2011
    Gone With The Whinge ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sadly, I can dispell the custard creams myth. He lives on them ?

It doesn't help that there's usually copious amounts of it and it's hard to swallow in one go ?

I will look into some of these things, thank you all - and try to find ways to sneak them into his food. Can you imagine:

"Lovely dinner tonight, darling."

"Pineapple cinnamon surprise."

"Any special occasion?"

"Yes. You have toxic love gravy."

• Hecate
    Beginner
    Hecate ·
    • Hide content

? at Knownowt - are you trying to play a norty trick ???

• Clairy
    Beginner October 2003
    Clairy ·
    • Hide content

? and TMI alert (avert eyes)

I have always found it to taste rather soapy. More like how washing up liquid smells. Horrible, but not utterly revolting. In my rather modest experience (but my sample, scuse the pun, is rather larger than yours) it's all a variety on a theme.

Guess who will be having cinnamon, fruit salad and mint tea tonight? ?

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Whatever the man eats affects the taste, so garlic and onions aren't ideal.

Would I be really obliterating the tone to say it's not the taste but the consistency and stringiness of some men I can't abide?

• ThunderThighs
    ThunderThighs ·
    • Hide content

Purely in the name of science, I've tried out the pineapple theory and can confirm that it makes it taste slightly less minging. It doesn't make it taste like pineapple though unfortunately..

Failing that then you could always try vodka. Not for him but for you to get you drunk enough not to care!

• flissy666
    flissy666 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was about to suggest red wine in a similar vein! It's more the texture that makes me wretch ?

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

I don't understand the question..

• Gone With The Whinge
    Beginner July 2011
    Gone With The Whinge ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was asking whether is was normal for semen to taste vile, and if anything could be done to change it.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, I was joking ?

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

Aww GTTW ?

and as if poor simple hole got away with that vain attempt at innocence ?

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

I will have you know that I am innocence personified, Gongalella. Which is why Big Willy will choose me and not you, 'cos you is dutty.

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

You really would steal my future intended wouldn't you? ach well, ill settle for being his bit on the side.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

No, I am all in loveded with Dec again, you can marry Big Willy and I will be his girlfriend.

• Gone With The Whinge
    Beginner July 2011
    Gone With The Whinge ·
    • Hide content

Hole, I'm too embarrassed at actually posting this to get any attempt at humour ?

So are you a big time sperm muncher, then?

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Not on your bloody Nelly ?

However, I have been told by many that it all tastes fairly similar, different shades of the same colour if you will, but never vile.

I have some very dutty friends <shakes head>

• S
    Beginner January 2008
    Steph73 ·
    • Hide content

One of my friends likens it to cold mushroom soup. I now cannot eat the mushroom soup I have in the cupboard. It apparently also stings if you get any in your eye?! ?

• H
    Hickory ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

TMI but I can confirm that it REALLY stings! My eye was bright red for hours afterwards. I visited my parents during that few hours and my dad wanted to take me to A&E as he thought I had had a reaction to my new contact lenses ?

• Hyacinth
    Beginner
    Hyacinth ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wahhhhhh! ?

• ~~~liz~~~
    Beginner January 2008
    ~~~liz~~~ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It hurts a lot. I can deal with that though (just) but cant stand it when it goes up my nose! ?

• M
    Beginner November 2007
    MarineGirl ·
    • Hide content

Another one that can confirm that it stings like buggery*. One of my most caring, touching romantic moments was an ex carefully bathing my eye - proper eyebath and everyfink!

*quite appropriate for this thread. Give me not-vile-but-hardly-a-treat spunk to swallow or a stingy eye over a split ring smarting, any day!

• Gone With The Whinge
    Beginner July 2011
    Gone With The Whinge ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? Poor MG. More lube next time!

• Stupidgirl45
    Beginner July 2009
    Stupidgirl45 ·
    • Hide content

It is just so grim tasting - a mixture of taste, texture and weirdly, the tepid temperature eurghhhhhhh

Yes it stings when it gets in your eyes - and NEVER get it in your hair ick ick ick

I always have to run of the room and grab a biscuit or something nice to eat to take the taste away. Brings a whole different slant to the legendary biscuit game....

• R-A
    Beginner July 2008
    R-A ·
    • Hide content

I feel like I should have some sensible professional knowledge on this but really I just posted to say ? at this thread.

• memedoaky
    Beginner September 2008
    memedoaky ·
    • Hide content

I have the massive sample of 1, so not really the comparison you're looking for!!

I have always found it to taste slightly salty, however its not the taste that makes me gag - its both the texture and the slight temperature of it.

ETA - Can't comment on the eye stinging thing, but I must say it makes your skin lovely and soft?

• Stupidgirl45
    Beginner July 2009
    Stupidgirl45 ·
    • Hide content

Memedoaky - SB always tries to make me fall for the `protein is so good for your skin` thing hahahahah

Mildred - I know I'm so romantic.

And its not like us women taste any better LOL (not that I would know but I am just guessing here)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics