Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blonde Viki
Beginner July 2012

St Tropez Gradual Tan

Blonde Viki, 7 June, 2012 at 22:07 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

I'm a fake tan virgin.

However, I've decided that I'd like to have a bit of a glow for the wedding and I've heard it can also help to even up skin tone, so I've got a pile of the St Tropez Gradual Tan.

I have all the buffing stuff too and I've got myself a fair idea re application. What I'm wondering is when should I start applying it so I have a nice glow by the wedding (5 weeks away!!).

Is now too early?

2 replies

Latest activity by spikeygoodness, 8 June, 2012 at 08:56
  • *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I have no idea about all this fake tan malarky BV so I will be watching this thread Smiley smile I definately need some colour as I am currently transparent! I'm torn between a sunbed or the moisturiser that has the gradual tan in it.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I like the Johnson's holiday skin, but once put far too much on in one go and turned my legs into an Oompa Loompa's so be warned, build it up slowly. I took should watch this thread and get some tips for proper fake tanning.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

I'd probably start now to get some experience, and make sure you're ok with the colour and smell. (fake tan smells biscuity, it's not unpleasant, but there's definitely a scent there.) You can either keep up with the colour, or let it fade out and start again a few days before the wedding. I did find that when I tanned regularly, even with lots of exfoliation, I'd wind up with patchy bits after a while, and would have to revert to completely white every now and again to let the leopard skin look fade. I may have just been a bit pants at tanning though, and I was using full st tropez rather than the gradual one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics