Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2013

Supplier's website has disappeared!! STRESSED

LC to be, 24 of September of 2012 at 12:24

Posted on Planning 35

Well I went to send my wedding venue decorator an email today to confirm some information (we were meant to meet to run through where I wanted everything) and the email bounced back. Their website has also been closed and they're not answering their phone. I'm very worried now that we've paid them a...

Well I went to send my wedding venue decorator an email today to confirm some information (we were meant to meet to run through where I wanted everything) and the email bounced back.

Their website has also been closed and they're not answering their phone.

I'm very worried now that we've paid them a deposit and now they've just disappeared. We have got wedding insurance but it's prob not worth claiming after take off excess from the deposit.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone on here has also used them or know where they have vanished to? The last email I had off them was mid August

I'm not sure if we're allowed to name names on here - if we're not I'll delete this post, but am very nervous I will now be left without any chair covers or drapes.

They're called Wow Venue Styling and were based in Pontypridd, South Wales

35 replies

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we have now had a few couples in the shop that had been dealing with them and they were still taking deposits off people! We have had to rescue three weddings so far! Just awful.

I hope everyone gets the cash back.

Andrea

• L
    Beginner June 2013
    LC to be ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no!! That is terrible! I can't believe they can do this and not even let you know that they're having problems when so close to your wedding.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I am so sorry this is happening x i hope every bride gets this sorted thinking of you all x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics