Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

freb2reh
Beginner July 2011

suspender belt over or under knickers?!

freb2reh, 22 of September of 2010 at 11:15 Posted on Planning 0 10

I hope this doesn't sound to daft but I just thought I would pose the question. I want to wear a suspender on the big day but in all the images on line they have the little straps over your undies. I understand that this may look more sexy but surely under your briefs is more practical?! heaven knows a trip to the ladies will probably be tricky enough in your frock as it is. Normally I wear hold ups, so have never had cause to ponder. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

10 replies

Latest activity by Giarra, 27 of March of 2022 at 02:23
  • S
    Beginner
    Sloan-R ·
    • Hide content

I'd wear them under

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I would normally say to wear them over, but for this occasion i would say under as it would make it a lot easier for going to the loo! Smiley smile

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Under as you will be in enough of a tizz trying to go to the loo with your dress let along getting your knickers down as well! ?

• S
    Beginner March 2012
    Squishybunny ·
    • Hide content

Alway, always under, unless you are modelling for a catologue. Otherwise, How would you pee!!!!

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

I'd be tempted to go under, and then switch to over your last loo trip of the night so your hubby can see you looking sexy.

• S
    Beginner
    Sloan-R ·
    • Hide content

Also when you go to the loo sit facing it, you have less dress at the front to deal with so will be much easier, trust me. May feel a bit funny sitting backwards on the loo but you'll not have as much bother

• navychick
    Beginner August 2011
    navychick ·
    • Hide content

used to wear suspenders in my youth (lot more comfy than hold ups) and the straps always went under.

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content

Good thinking, will definately be taking your advice, thankyou.

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content

Top tip, thankyou. Definately makes sense as I am hoping to have a train. Oh the things us girls have to do ?

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Under otherwise you have to undo and refasten the damn thing when you want to go to the loo

• Giarra
    Milano
    Giarra ·
    • Hide content
    Questa discussione pur essendo stata aperta parecchio tempo fa è pur sempre valida Anche perché nei cataloghi e nelle riviste di moda tutt'oggi viene spesso presentato l'ordine errato

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics