Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoe
Curious February 2023 Derbyshire

Table styling

Zoe, 31 of March of 2022 at 07:04 Posted on Planning 0 9
Hi lovelies!!!
Had anyone styled their own table. We’re having around 38 day guests, around a “hollow square” setting. I was confident that we could style this ourselves, I just want eucalyptus, candles, babies breath ……but I’m suddenly worried about time on the day and the final effect!!
We don’t need chairs covers as the venue have beautiful chairs that I don’t want to cover!!!To get a stylist to do the table is very £££. But we’re 10 months away so I need to decide.Has anyone done it themselves successfully…. Or any top tips. Thanks everyone xx

9 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 31 of March of 2022 at 12:22
  • Haz
    Dedicated September 2022 Staffordshire
    Haz ·
    • Hide content
    We are decorating our venue ourselves, but we have access the whole day before and have invited friends to come and help.

Have you spoken to the venue to see if it is possible to do it the night before? If not, definitely get some help as it always takes longer that you would think.
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

Personally I am not sure I would do this myself as it will be quite stressful on the day and I am sure I will have enough to do!

Is there someone you trust that can help with this? If you give them clear instructions and an idea of your vision beforehand. Have you also approached a florist for a quote using fake foliage and flowers? We are getting the staircase and balcony at our venue dressed with fake flowers instead which was a lot cheaper, could be an option to investigate. Good luck.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think if you have the time then yet there ate loads of places to get stuff for your table especially online x💗
  • Zoe
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks!
    Yeah we can go in from 10am on the day. (2pm service) I do have my MOH and grown up kids to help…😬
    Enjoy, have a fab time
  • Zoe
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks!
    You’re right…. I will delegate. I’ll be busy being pampered and drinking bubbles 😉
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly as you should be! Get someone else to do it lol
  • Zoe
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks. Yes you’re right….. I think I just felt a little overwhelmed because there is so much choice 🥰
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The colours are lovely together just had a look just take your time to get some ideas and most important thing is making sure you have the time xx💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Table styling 1
    Table styling 2

Table styling 3
    These will might give you an idea it is overwhelming with the amount of stuff you can look at xx💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics