Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

InkedDoll
VIP January 2015
InkedDoll, 30 of April of 2014 at 10:09

Posted on Off Topic Posts 56

So I'm sure this must have been discussed before but not in recent memory, so here we go. Who has tattoos and what do you have? Please describe and flash if poss. I have 22 tattoos, but flashing all of them would take up far too much space, and also three of them are old and pretty rubbish but...

So I'm sure this must have been discussed before but not in recent memory, so here we go. Who has tattoos and what do you have? Please describe and flash if poss.

I have 22 tattoos, but flashing all of them would take up far too much space, and also three of them are old and pretty rubbish Smiley smile but here are some of them.

This is the one currently in my avatar: mockingbird on my right shoulder. This pic is from when it was freshly done, hence it looks very red and shiny!

This is the one that used to be in my avatar: Dharma Initiative Swan Hatch logo on my left lower inner arm

This is a collage of shots of the Russian doll on my right thigh - it wraps around too much to fit in one pic. Again, freshly done:

This one I have posted before, serenity on my lower left outer arm:

This is mine and my H2B's initials on my left inner wrist

This is the ace of spades on my right inner wrist - not a great pic though!

This is a bit of a weird wonky pic of the Bettie Page mermaid and pinup Virgin Mary on my legs

Now your turn Smiley smile

56 replies

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I have 5..

A Latin phrase across my ribs, stars on my shoulder, Snoopy on my thigh, heart on my wrist and the performing arts masks on my foot.

I was going to get a new one tomorrow, but I'm putting it off for a week or two, as I need to stay in bed and catch up on my lost sleep tomorrow morning!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I am loving the peacock!

• K
    Beginner August 2014
    KyleighB ·
    • Hide content

Love the peacock!

This is mine (excuse the poor photo)

They are forget me not flowers on my lower leg.

Each one symbolises a member of my family.

From the top...Two full flowers are my mum and dad, the bud is my oldest sister that was still born, next flower is me, then a flower for my sister and the half open bud is my brother who died at 2 months old, last up is my brothers flower.

I wanted something like a family tree but didnt want it too obvious. Those who dont know the meaning behind it just think its a flower.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I have a butterfly between my shoulder blades. I absolutely love it but I want to add to it, although I haven't picked a design yet. I want a nice big back piece with lots of flowers and some smaller butterflies, one for each of the kids maybe. Although my daughter has said she wants me to have a fairy done for her instead! I have a whole Pinterest board for ideas and inspiration. Just need someone to design the damn thing for me now.

• Chippet
    Beginner January 2014
    Chippet ·
    • Hide content

I often think about having a heart that's incomplete at the bottom, so it also looks like an 'M' (IYSWIM) as that's H's initial.

I would have it on my rib cage just under my bra strap, but think I'm too chicken.

My SIL has loads and just keeps adding more, mostly on her legs and back, so but you can't see any of them and it's a bit of a surprise when you see them!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

(If this works, off my phone) Here's some of my half sleeve work, done Thursday.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Here's mine, the writing means 'for she shall enjoy life' my daughters have tattoos with the same phrase;

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

I have 8 small :]

- Paw prints on the right side of my chest

- Heart on my left wrist and a butterfly underneath

- Love on the other wrist

- Gemini zodiac sign on my hip

- Shooting stars on my neck

- Arabic sign for 'brother' on my right arm

- My newish one is 'I love him' on my left hand which matches my OH's.

My OH has a biomechanical full sleeve, a chest piece, a poem dedicated to his grand parents on his leg and his recent hand one :]

• Sambarine
    Beginner May 2015
    Sambarine ·
    • Hide content

Hope these pictures work - I have 6 total, a celtic trinity on my shoulder, runic symbol with tribal flourishes on my shoulder blade, a large tattoo on my lower back of 2 rampant lions, a celtic knot, and a thistle (my favourite, I designed it myself), a star on my abdomen with my star sign in the middle of the star (aquarius), illustration from Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5 on my inner arm, and hibiscus flowers on my other arm.

• Sambarine
    Beginner May 2015
    Sambarine ·
    • Hide content

• Sambarine
    Beginner May 2015
    Sambarine ·
    • Hide content

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I don't have one but I would really like one at some point in the future.

I like these ones (from my pinterest boards!)

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

MM, this is the tattoo that I want done!

I also want this:

But I'm not sure where to have them both placed. Any ideas? I don't want them to be displayed day to day

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I got my tattoo!!!!

Here it is. I decided against 'hope' in the end. This is tiny, delicate and means so much to me.

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There's loads of places...what about your foot, back of your leg, on your thigh, behind your shoulder, ribs, behind your neck?

Inside arm depending on how much you want it covered daily Smiley smile

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content

Some beautiful tattoos!

I've got 4. First one was just four stars on my left foot when I was 18. Which is very common but I still love it. Then more recently I got a tattoo for my Grandma - 'Nos Da' on my left wrist - goodnight in Welsh. I also have my mums fingerprint on my right wrist and 'Always' on my left ribs for my OH - reference to Harry Potter.

I love big tattoos but I wouldn't suit them so I'm happy with my little ones that have meaning to me. Smiley smile Not sure what's next yet...

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Lovely Rod! Very fitting Smiley smile

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

Love it Rod X

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love that HP one.

Rodders- I think yours are beautiful,

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Some gorgeous ones here! Love the peacock! I love ones going up the bag, a friend had one that is fern and foliage and it is beautiful! I can never make my mind up of what I would have. Maybe something for E, no idea what though! I love the HP one, that's fab. I've seen some great HP tatoos!!

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Smiley smile

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I spent last night looking at Harry potter tattoos on Pinterest after seeing yours ? may have had to watch deathly hallows part 2 again too....

*is a huge Harry potter geek*

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha! Did you see any you want? There are some brilliant ones, I wanted something not too in your face HP. And it's my favourite part of all the films when Snape says 'always' so it seemed appropriate to get that for my OH.

Have you been to Harry Potter world in London? It's brilliant. If you've not been definitely go!! Smiley smile

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah yes, I went about a year ago for my birthday and loved it. H has no interest in hp at all and even he enjoyed it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics