Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

Thelmas Gypsy Girls

Flowmojo, 16 July, 2012 at 16:58 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 15

Anyone watch this on Sundays? its Thelma of BFGW dress fame setting up a kinda academy for gyspy girls to come and learn how to sew and stuff....

I have to say, some of these girls have NO respect for authority, or each other, and do not see anything wrong with bullying others..im totally shocked at some of them! ?

15 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Bass, 17 July, 2012 at 10:31
  • Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I watched it, they are utterly hideous. I don't know why she feels the need to do this though, I thought she was proper loaded but she claims to have put all her money into it. Why?!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Meant to watch it but I missed it! Must try to find it on Sky somewhere and record it.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Watched last night, and was disgusted at Thelmas attitude towards Bridgette, just because she didn't want her ar$e hanging out of her skirt.

Was also shocked at the Mums opinion that her daughter stabbing another girl with pins was OK.

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

We watched last weeks one last night so still have last nights on the sky+. OH loved it! I couldn't believe how awful they were though, the way they were just running riot I was shouting 'it's an interview, do you want the job or not' at the tv ?

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

They're just awful. I dont understand why shes putting 'all' her money into it when they clearly have no intention of bothering with it properly. Thought the whole bullying thing was awful, I wouldnt have let that little b*itch back!

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I watched it and was disgusted by the CCTV footage of them pricking that poor girl. Absoutely awful.

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

Judging by the size of Thelma's lavish house, I doubt very much she has invested "all her money" in to it as she claims!

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I watched it. Little villains they are. I really dont see the point in what she is doing at all, except maybe to get herself on TV more? Obviously she will be getting paid far more for the series than she has shelled out on re-vamping the warehouse and paying the gypsy girls £100 a week. That huge house and pool of hers must require some upkeep for a start! Penniless my bum. She's not soft that one! ?

The behaviour of them was horrendous, they are all like little wild things no manners at all. I felt really sorry for Brigette. I wouldn't have let either of the bullies stay!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Also amazed that Thelma has done time for fiddling benefits.

Am I the only one who find these girls lives really sad? I am sure they are happy in the main but the complete lack of vision or prospects seems really sad and a waste of potential.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Yes it is really sad. Next week loks like its going to be really upsetting from the preview. One girl doesn't know what a capital letter is as she was taken from school so young.

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

When I first started school (which was almost 40 years ago☹️) there were 2 traveller girls in my class. They were lovely quiet girls. We lost touch with them both as they wern't allowed to go to secondary school.

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

There's a traveller site near to where I grew up. All the traveller kids went to my primary school. This is exactly how they behaved. My first proper fight aged 10 was because a gypsy girl wanted my NAF NAF coat, so thought she would fight me!

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

I watched this last night, parts are quite funny, but mostly its quite sad. Thelma does not come across as likeable at all, claming shes doing it to give these girls an opportunity, its blatantly just to get herself on TV. The bullying was terrible, I think a lot of traveler girls are probably more like briget but these programmes only show the outrageous ones. I was pretty shocked my Thelmas response to her not wanting to get her arse out!

I think its really sad that these girls aren't given any opportunities though so maybe some good will come of it if they see others doing something other than cleaning.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

I watched the first one and recorded the second. I think it is a bit sad that they have missed out on education and a part of life!

I couldnt believe it on the first episode when she went over budget by thousands! If she is a business woman why didnt she check costs and keep an eye on the budget? And her partner wa doing the work, you would have though he would have kept her up to date with spendings!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics