Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

George
Dedicated July 2023 Kent

These are the ballet flats (that's me wearing them) i will wear as a man with a dress to my wedding

George, 18 of April of 2022 at 10:02 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 38

These are the ballet flats (that's me wearing them) i will wear as a man with a dress to my wedding 1
These are absolutely gorgeous and really comfy shoes

38 replies

Latest activity by Joanne, 24 of April of 2022 at 07:11
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated July 2022 Durham
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Loving the shoes, very glam. My hubby to be is 6ft 2 and I'm only 5ft 5 so there's a huge height difference. So I've opted for a nice pair sandal heel for the ceremony and I'm trying to get pair flats for the reception. We are going with a rustic theme with Navy and Blush pink as our colour scheme. However I love the silver ones.
    Does the silver match your colour scheme? If not what have you both opted for? X
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so much, yeah they are amazing shoes, that's similar to me and my hubby to be as I'm a short man at 5ft3 and he is 6ft4 and yeah those shoes make perfect sense and yeah I got flats as I knew I wouldn't be able to survive wearing heels at all, oh that sounds like a beautiful theme for your wedding, yeah we are going for a silver/gray wedding theme
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aw thank you.
    Our ceremony room is silver and grey.Not long now though, bet you're both counting down the days! I know I am haha. I've just read the post about you trying on the wedding dress and the owner told you to leave. I cannot believe you treat that way. That's so upsetting. Did you get that sorted? What sort style did you decide on? X
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your welcome
    Oh ok that sounds lovely. Yeah we both are counting down the days haha, I went to another wedding dress place and got a a line dress as I'm quite petite for a man and that's what looked best on me
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Aw that sounds lovely. Aw I'm glad it got sorted. My partner is saying you should have taken it further than a complaint. Anyway, I'm sure it's made you stronger, hope you have a lovely day. Best wishes to you and ur H2B. Xx
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so so much and yeah I'm going to eventually do something but don't have the time, yeah it made me get a stronger mind-set and thenk you so much for not minding that I'm having a gay wedding, I'm wearing a dress as a guy and me and my h2b are both wearing womens shoes to the wedding
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think you both are an inspiration, I really do, life is short and I think people need to be open to others being who they are whatever it may be.
    I wish you both many many years of happiness. Xx
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks, we are no inspiration we are just being are true self's and yeah I agree people spend life unhappy trying to please others instead of being happy and pleasing themselves
    Aww thanks same to you both as well
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Oh george love them glad you got something you feel comfy and in your size what do they look like with your dress x💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so so much and yeah I went for the most comfy shoes I could find that match the colour scheme of the wedding and are in my size which is a womens size 5 and they look amazing with my dress as they go great with the dress and match perfectly with it (not confident enough in myself to take a full pic of me in my dress) and as its an a line dress the shoes do get covered up by the dress
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Dont be silly you have got confidence you ate being true to your self and not hiding away get that pic up xx💗 you willl look amazing x
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah I guess your right and I might do it but my husband to be also looks at my profile sometimes and me and him decided to not show each other our outfits (except his heels and my flats) to each other before the big day
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You need to block him so we can all see xx 💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha yeah if I get the confidence to post it then I will do lol
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Just explain to him the reason cant wait to see you will look amazing x💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I explained it too him so here is the photo I took once I tried it on (don't know if work allows me to show my face online and I'm not fully confident showing it so I cropped it out)
    These are the ballet flats (that's me wearing them) i will wear as a man with a dress to my wedding 2

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow wow wow 😱
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so much yeah I absolutely love the dress it's the best dress a man could ask for
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You look amazing wush i had a figure like that i showed my 19 year old daughter she said she loves how you are and wishes you all the best x💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so so much, haha yeah I get told that even though I'm a man I have the body most women would die for and aww that's really sweet of her, tell her I said she is amazing for saying that
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You do look amazing i told her one of her friends as just opened up about his sexuality and is finding it hard with the comments so you being true to what you want can help him she is going to talk to him today xx thankyou xx💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thank you so much, oh ok wow that's amazing thanks and glad I could help him
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No need to say thanks i just love how you are being true to yourself wish people could just accept that we are all human no matter what sex colour age who cares x💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks yeah would rather be happy as myself in a dress then upset and not myself in a suit and yep I agree
  • Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    They look great and so comfortable 😊
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so so much that means alot and yeah I've been wearing them around the house to break them in and yeah they are the most comfortable shoes this man could of asked for
  • Sinéad
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Stunning dress 🤩
  • Sinéad
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's great best of both worlds beautiful and comfy
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so so much that means alot and yeah it is and amazingly gorgeous dress that I'm in love with
  • Sinéad
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's absolutely stunning I love it 😍
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww thanks so much and thanks for not minding that I'm basically being a make bride by wearing a dress and womens shoes to my wedding as a guy that means alot
  • Sinéad
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Not at all you are going beautiful.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics