Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2011

to all you chavvy slappers out there!!

amythest76, 29 October, 2010 at 11:19 Posted on Planning 0 35

?

if anyone didnt read the tattoo thread im not being offensive!!!!

I just wondered if anyone was getting a 'wedding' tattoo?? I have them to symbolise all my children, and have been thinking of getting one to represent our marriage-not sure what yet!

my friend got his wedding ring tattooed on but then split from his wife the following year!! saying that its still a cool tattoo but he finds it hard to pull on a night out!!!

Anyone else?

35 replies

Latest activity by Maxibon, 29 October, 2010 at 20:32
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I didn't read the post on tattoos, but opened this link.. What does that say about me?! haha.

I am considering having something to symbolise our union, as OH won't always be able to wear a ring. Perhaps the date with a rose (roses are our theme).

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content

Oh you should read it-it got very heated!! i will try to find it for you!

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Oh the title of this made me titter!

Yes I am planning (we both are actually) on having the date on the wedding in romans and "Love you Always" in Latin around my wrist.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear, will have a search!

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I've always wanted a tattoo on my lower back but the "stigma" has always worried me... Maybe it's a nice idea to have one to symbolise our day...

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

yes i want one on my wrist, thought of doing before the wedding as a surprise for him on the day..but dont obviously want it to be scabby on the day, and dont think i can hide it from him the week before!!!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

Amythest - please post the link to the tattoo thread, it sounds rather interesting...

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I like that idea very much Vickser! I think the word Amore is lovely as is Je t'aime (french for I love you)!

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/p/190784/1896533.aspx#1896533

think this it

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

I've got my design in mind, just don't know where to put it! I currently have one tattoo on my foot and I like that I can choose to show it or cover it depending on the situation. So, any ideas?! Tattoo is going to be one of these:

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Numero 2 gets my vote, similar to mine. How about having it on the back of your neck?

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i like 2 or 5, could have it on your wrist?

my oh has our son's bday in Roman numerals on his side just above his hip

me and oh (so sad i know !) have half a tattoo on each foot so when we put our feet together its like a whole one! i that makes sense!!

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content

Me & my partner love tattoos and I have quite a few already, but we'd never get our names as a tattoo, no matter how much we love each other as you never know what will happen in the future.

My first marriage ended after 10 years (we thought we'd never split up), so imagine if I had his name tattooed on me!

Me & my partner are thinking of a yin yang design with rats...as we both love them, have them as pets and they symbolise good fortune.....on our hands near our thumbs, so when we hold hand the desigh is complete......and if we ever (God forbid) split up, we both have small cool tattoos of rats!

jayne

x

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Vikster - I am thinking of the neck, but possibly a bit further down so on roughly where clothes sit if that makes sense? My issue of that is that I ave a curved spine so I don't know if it would make it look uneven?? Do they go with making the tatt straight and therefore wonky on my back or what?! ?

amythest - wrist is another choice, but it's quite long so unless I have it in small type it will wrap all the way around (I have small wrists apparently!). We played around at work the other day and drew it on!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

RaeF - did you have any of those particular fonts used in your wedding theme? That could be a nice touch perhaps?

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

Just read the "old" tattoo thread and I am soooo glad I didnt see it the first time...

I have 16 tattoos, all of them that meant something to me when I had them done, if you passed me in the street you wouldnt see them unless I was wearing a strappy top and shorts though... I hate being stereotyped just because I have tattoos means automatically that Im going to kick little puppies and mug old women?

No, in fact quite the opposite, like most women who have tattoos, I am a careerminded, porfessional woman!

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Kayl - I wouldn't know which fonts were used on any of our stationery but I like your thinking!

I really should just go and get it done, stop overthinking it. I like them all so it doesn't really matter what one I go for!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Sounds good to me - do it!!

I was such a wimp when I had my only tattoo, i'm not looking forward to it.!

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

Both me and my OH will be definitely.

He wants to get our initials on our wedding fingers but i'm not so sure because 1 i don't want it to spoil my beautiful rings and 2 because that's what Peter Andre and Katie Price done and look at them, ha ha.

I've got to get my back finished before the wedding as you'll see it in my dress.

And i'm already planning my next one after the wedding, i want something on the front ball of my shoulder (kinda the top of my arm but at the front) I want something that represnts our marriage so looking out for designs now.

• L
    Beginner
    LooseLadie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Grace, i cant believe how quick your ticker has gone!! You will be a Mrs in no time!! ahhhh exciting!x

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

God, i know, hence the reason i need to get my tattoo done like now, ha ha.

How's bump?? x

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure my pain threshold would withstand a tattoo, I have always wanted to get one on the base of my back but I'm too much of a scardey cat Smiley smile

Just read the other thread and I notice that there has been no more posts from her since that day Smiley smile

• miss.understood
    Beginner February 2011
    miss.understood ·
    • Hide content

Me and the OH are very into our body art, personally i have over 15 (i think) tattoo's.... and at the moment i have 104 stars on my body lol.

I have a design that we both like and are thinking about getting done.....it's just a case of where!! (personally i'm running out of space lol) xx

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content

Read the chavvy slapper statment I sooo wanted to put on her dress flash that she did recently

personally I hate wedding dresses with clevege spilling out everywhere makes you look like a chavvy slapper, or is it just chavvy slappers wear these sorts of dresses??

sorry just really hate it, no offense intended though Smiley smile

But thought I might get told off! and removed from the site! obviously I dont think it at all and the dress is lovely but just wanted to make a point!!

But I and my h2b shall be having something And I have to say I love the ideas you guys have!! given me some really good ideas Thank you Smiley smile xxx

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

I'm having an old tat covered up in time for the wedding, and old faded rose covered up with a bold black tribal. I'll probably have something done to commemmorate our wedding, but it won't have dates or names, maybe some kind of kanji symbolising eternal love - how slushy!

• K
    Beginner November 2011
    katy1039 ·
    • Hide content

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I was the only chavvy slapper who actually put a pic of her chavtastic body art on that thread!

I want more but my Mum would quite like me in a wedding dress with no ink on show. She loves my sleeve but thinks enough is enough. And I love her and after years of being a terror will give into her on this one thing. Then it's onwards and upwards for my stuff!

My OH has just had another 3 hours done on his Dante sleeve and ohhhhhhhhhhh it looks so so so gorgeous.

• miss.understood
    Beginner February 2011
    miss.understood ·
    • Hide content

Just couldn't help this but....here's just a couple of mine..... (not to mention my whole back is tattoo'd, wrists, forearms etc etc) and i'm still not done!

this one is half way though being done...

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

The song that we're having as our first dance means a lot to OH and I, so after we're married we're having some of the lyrics tattooes on us, I will have half of the chorus and he will have the other half so that when we're put together we make the whole,...x

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think that's beautiful. I must have PMT I got tearful reading that!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

LOL BSB Bless u.

these are the words -

The stars cant feel a lovers touch, the kiss that makes your body rush

Embrace you sleeping sweetheart with hush, the words 'I love you' mean so much

ooh i got a tingly feeling then!!

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

Me and H2B have also decided we want the date of our marriage tattooed somewhere in some style or other.

• Maxibon
    Beginner March 2009
    Maxibon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

we did this! Only it went a bit wrong

We'd discussed wedding tattoos, decided on what we wanted and after everything was booked and paid for we decided to get them done.

They looked amazing! But then I got pregnant and had to bring the wedding forward as she was due just after the date (I'd have been very big!!)

We arent planning to change it though, we just have a funny story about why we have a random date on our arms!

anyone want to see?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics