Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lex
Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire

Underwear!?

Lex, 25 of February of 2022 at 22:47 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 12
I’m just gonna say it…..
Is it common practice to wear the sexy wedding night undies ALL day?! I quite frankly cant think of anything worse than fidgeting around in suspenders/stocking/straps/padding all day under my dress. It’s going to be a summer wedding and I can’t imagine it’s very flattering under the dress either?
I was planning on wearing no-vpl flesh coloured knickers and strapless/no bra? Is this the done thing? I was hoping to “slip into something more comfortable” for H2B once we were alone and I was out of the dress….😂 TIA

12 replies

Latest activity by Nathalie, 26 of February of 2022 at 19:09
  • xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content

Lol yeah I don't think the really delicate underwear is fit for actually wearing under some dresses. I'm not even wearing a bra under mine so will definitely slip into "something more comfortable" once we get back to the honeymoon suite ;-)

• Lex
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    Oh thank Christ for that… I will definitely be in my comfiest M&S knickers for the daytime then🤣
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I’m told likelihood of either of you having the energy to want to ‘slip into something comfortable’ is pretty low 😂 maybe the next morning!
  • Lex
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve also heard this but I remain optimistic!🤣
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    Hehe! Absolutely you should remain optimistic!! Just wanted to warn in case you’d never heard that and felt bad if you were tired that night.
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    I didn't even consider the fact we might be too tired! 😂 ah well, it will be what it'll be!
  • Lex
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve heard from a few people that the “traditional”wedding night is kind of hit or miss now anyway as a lot of people don’t “save themselves” so it isn’t really a big thing anymore!😂
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I won’t be wearing a bra as my dress has a low back and don’t think I will need it, for knickers I really haven’t thought about it! I think I will buy a nice negligée (posh nightie) for bedtime lol although I have been told that most of the time you will just fall asleep 🤣
  • MrsW
    Dedicated May 2022 South West London
    MrsW ·
    • Hide content
    I'm saving mine for the next day - I think in reality he'll sit and take pins out of my hair for about half an hour while we drink a cup of peppermin tea and then we'll both fall asleep...
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I went for what was comfortable and wouldn't show under my wedding dress. We changed to drive to our honeymoon anyway. I had bought something more glamorous and less practical, but ended up wearing that the second night when we weren't quite so tired!

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Ive brought underwear for holding me in and sexy stuff for h2b in the night time xx💗
  • N
    Dedicated May 2022 Somerset
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content
    Spanx for me 😄 tbh my dress doesn’t need any underwear (bra *or* knickers) so who knows, maybe I won’t wear any 😅 I definitely won’t be wearing anything sexy, but then I don’t tend to bother with the sexy underwear anymore anyway - my partner just wants to rip it off anyway so it seems like a waste 😄

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics