What undies should i take and anyone point me in direction of nice basques etc

Cheers

7 replies

Latest activity by *JLS*, 19 of September of 2011 at 10:56
  • Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

Ann Summers, La Senza, Department Stores (M&S, Debenhams, etc) and of course good old Ebay

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

I would take a few things and see how you feel. I bought a vintage basque,knickers and hold ups from lazenza but ended up wearing a really nice baby doll nightie and a gorgeous bra set instead. My advice would be take high heels with you as well.

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

This is a good blog post with some advice

http://myboudoir.blog.co.uk/2011/05/10/what-do-i-bring-with-me-11129132/

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Like on the wedding morning, wear nothing tight and/or strappy before the shoot so that your skin shows no marks....

• alexcat
    Beginner
    alexcat ·
    • Hide content

Follow tray1980's link above, I went to MyBoudoir for my shoot and bought a couple of the basques she recommended - they were gorgeous too. Most of them were off Ebay - dead cheap and looked fabby in the photos!

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

Hi guys

Has everyone done this? would you recommend? Is it fun? I saw the stand at the wedding show and it did look like fun

Clare

x

• alexcat
    Beginner
    alexcat ·
    • Hide content

Clare - def do it - its SOOOOOO much fun and a real confidence boost. I know its supposed to be a present for the groom but honestly I got so much out of it I felt a bit guilty!!! (hubby REALLY loved it too). Its like being on America's NTM but without the scary Tara! I went to https://www.myboudoir.co.uk/ and can highly recommend Nicola - she's so professional and really talented but dead down to earth and a lovely friendly lady. My pics were awesome - go for it!!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

One thing I was told was to try and not wear black or white as if the underwear is coloured then they can change it to match the surroundings ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics