Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2022 Gloucestershire

Wedding 26/08/22 baby due early June 2022

Jordan, 10 of October of 2021 at 19:26 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 3
Hi all so I’ve just found out that I’m pregnant with baby number two and we’ve only just booked everything in for our wedding in august 2022 ! Typical ! Obviously it’s a very wanted baby but I just wondered what the logistics will be, has anyone given birth so close to their wedding date? I have already got my dress , it’s a ball gown with a corset back so should be fine shouldn’t it ? My mum paid for it and it’s off the peg so no way of going back on it now. Just looking for reassurance I guess … thanks !

3 replies

Latest activity by Stacyshoox, 15 of October of 2021 at 14:33
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations 😊 well if the little one definitely arrives early June then u would have nearly 3 months before your wedding, enough time to establish some sort of routine for bed time etc but u may just have to accept u might not be partying all night. My sister was amazing at losing baby weight (I was not! Took me about 4 years 🙄) so I am confident it's enough time with the right mind set on just doing a little bit of exercise (and not choosing cake over a sensible lunch 😁 whoops!) The corset back will help and your boobs will look amazing! Stay confident.
  • J
    Beginner August 2022 Gloucestershire
    Jordan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Louise Smiley smile I feel a bit more confident now !
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations a new baby to had to your family x💗 I think you will be fine and a ball gown is perfect with the corset back x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics