Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abigail
Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland

Wedding Dog 🐶

Abigail, 10 of July of 2022 at 10:12 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hiya! This is Archie he’s my beautiful little fur baby! We get married in March and our wedding venue is dog friendly. He’s our baby and would really love to include him in our wedding day. However we aren’t entirely sure how. We’ve had a look online for inspiration, but he’s a little bit on the wild side 🤣 has anyone else included there dog on their wedding day? If so how have you done this? What did they “wear”? And what part did they play?

We know we are gonna get a local dog boarder to watch him the night of as think he will find the amount of people all day very tiring and overwhelming.
Thanks in advance!
Wedding Dog 🐶 1

10 replies

Latest activity by Ruth, 15 of August of 2022 at 12:59
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi hes a cutie could you put him in a little suit also you could have him walk down the aisle with the rings in a little pouch attached to his collar x💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding Dog 🐶 2

Wedding Dog 🐶 3

Wedding Dog 🐶 4
    Seen these when i was looking but sadly my dog didnt make it x its a lovely way to have him involved x💗 not sure what you think x
  • Haz
    Dedicated September 2022 Staffordshire
    Haz ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding Dog 🐶 5

This is the outfit that our pooch will wear to our nautical/coastal themed wedding in September. Our dog walker is collecting her before we eat at 4pm, so she will just be there for the outside elements.
  • W
    East London
    Watergirl ·
    • Hide content

He's very cute! He should definitely be there for a couple of photos if he's too wild to walk down the aisle. If he's on the enthusiastic side, maybe rather than being with you for walking down, when everything is quite solemn, he could be there for walking out, when it's more of a party atmosphere?

• Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! These are all fantastic! He’s a bit bouncy but it’ll entertain people 🤣 we love him that way so it won’t ruin our day if he’s naughty hahaha
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that’s amazing! I need to find a dog walker or someone to look after him I’ve got someone in mind for it though
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He is a little wild, but we love him for that! So it wouldn’t ruin our day if he was naughty 🤣 he gets away with it being so cute! But ****% want him in our photos! He’s my baby
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Their allowed to be naughty thats why we love them wish mine was still with us plus your dog is part of the family so needs a part to play x💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi hun hows the planning going x💗
  • R
    Savvy November 2022 Norfolk
    Ruth ·
    • Hide content

Our dog isn't allowed for the ceremony, but our dog chaperone is going to stand outside with her and greet guests as they arrive, and then she's coming to our drinks reception for an hour or two. She's got a lace harness and lead, and the florist will do some flowers for the lead, and then she's also got a 'pup of honour' hoodie because she's coming to the hen, so she'll match our six stories jumpers - hilarious!! Hope you get some good ideas Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics