Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Savvy June 2023 Greater Manchester

Wedding dress

Michelle, 16 of August of 2022 at 11:33 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 18
Looking for a wedding dress local to collect tameside or Manchester 16/18 not too puffy no netting looking for a low back and train lace and back detail not corset back bought one but too small which already cost the earth so welcome any reasonable prices.
More lee Ronald Joyce and Maggie soterro are my favourites

18 replies

Latest activity by Niketa, 18 of October of 2022 at 20:48
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding dress 1
    Similar to this
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Sorry don't understand this language but thankyou
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Sorry your dress was to small could you sell it or send it back i gave up on designer bevause of the price does it have to be the two you mentioned or just a style like it x💗
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sadly the shop closed and didn't tell me I only had one fitting and paid deposit and had to rush within 3 weeks to collect it before they closed or sold the business. Whole experience was awful I'm very sad as I love the dress I'm not a big girl but they said I needed to lose half a stone lost a full stone n still too tight I lovd the dress but no room to let it out or alter due to the style been so upset since collection only looked at it once my fault too being too hasty n excited but the women at the shop obv saw me coming 1.000 later I'm stuck with it and it's gone against my budget to find another without breaking the bank but still need to be happy with what I find. Got 2 parking tickets for bridesmaids on top plus no offer of a seamstress or a glass of prosecco just mortified to sat the least iv got a year to lose weight but I struggle with bust Size and it's really plain and fitted ..I'm heartbroken.
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm trying to sell on vinted but don't trust getting my money it's a lot of money to send via post if you understand n don't want it on local because it would break my partners heart to know ..
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Styles like it I guess
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They knew what they were doing didnt they how awful and for them to say you needed to lose wait is bad i think we should be any size and be able to get a dress with out being told that i was looking at maggie dresses but didnt see the point in spending so much when its just h2b and our kids mine was £70 from amazon everpretty would you consider looking at places like this x as for bust size im a 38dd and a size 18 to 20 and i cant fault it x💗
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm going to look at off the peg and wed2b can't stretch to more than that there's nice ones online ebay n vinted but unless local I wint buy off the cuff I'd need to try them 1st and don't drive x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I dont like vinted i was going to get a dress of there exactly the one i got she was selling it for £90 was willing to pay this but she didnt understand how vinted worked and blocked me but i found it cheaper an it was new so im happy about this habe you thought of on here x💗
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes iv put a post out asking on here but I'm still reluctant I'm scared I'll get ripped off again I'm going to pay my flowers off n save for a new dress I think x thankyou sweet hope your day is special its so stressful isn't it
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Well i hoe you can find one wed2b is a good one plus most of there dresses are under £500 im the same dont drive also x💗
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I'm only a size 12 but should have gone bigger with the style
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    How you finding doing your planning guest lists on here it's a bit complicated isn't it lol
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hope you get somewhere it streesful for you brides that our having big weddings let me know if you get anywhere x💗 at least we both have till next year x💗
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks hun x
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    🥰🥰 good luck with yours x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    You too hun x💗
  • Niketa
    Beginner October 2024 Lincolnshire
    Niketa ·
    • Hide content
    Not really local, but I bought mine from princessly online shop! The quality is amazing!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics