Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner July 2023 Leicestershire

Wedding dress

Tina, 17 of August of 2022 at 22:50 Posted on Planning 0 4
Heyy how soon did you all buy your wedding dress I have seen my dream dress but I still have 11 months till my wedding and I don't no if I should wait till closer to the time

4 replies

Latest activity by Anonbride, 18 of August of 2022 at 11:20
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

11 months is fine, as it can take 6-9 months to come in so if I were you I would go and try it now and if it is the one, order it now. You may find you don't like it once it is on, I had one in my mind that I was sure was the one but turned out the fit didn't work for me, but i then found the one in another shop, and bought it 10 months before. Plan a day with the girls, book a few appointments at a couple of shops and go have a fun day and I an sure you will find your dress

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Definately now it gives you more time to do alterations if it needs it once it has been ordered and arrived x but makevsure its definately the one you wamt good luck hope you find your rean dress x💗
  • Lucy
    Savvy September 2022 Hampshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    This is the perfect time to buy your dress. I bought mine 11 months before the wedding. This gives plenty of time for it to come in and then for you to get it altered and decide on accessories etc x
  • Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

How exciting!!! Definitely buy it now!! 11months is a very standard time to by your dress in wedding world - most boutiques advise no later than 9months in advance and may people get their dresses a year or more in advance Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics