Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yds86
Curious October 2022 Surrey

Wedding dress- change of mind

Yds86, 22 of August of 2022 at 21:08 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Hi, getting married end of October 22 and bought my dress in March 22, but now with 2 months to go I’m having second thoughts on the dress. My mum and sister says it’s fine but I keep seeing other dresses and thinking what if?! I Don’t know whether to go out and have another look at dresses or try and push past it and stick with what I’ve got.

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 23 of August of 2022 at 13:38
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think its perfectly normal the way you are feeling but i personally dont think you need a new dress and its not enough time to get alterations if needed once you have dress on your hair and makeup done you will feel so much different and stay away from looking at dresses your dress is amazing and you will be too x💗
  • Yds86
    Yds86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I think I needed that as probably just having a bit of a wobble x
  • Yds86
    Yds86 ·
    • Hide content
    Yeah I was thinking of going to Wed2b to see what they had but yeah you are probably right. Maybe just having a wobble x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Its normal i didnt do bridal shops just got mine from amazon still keep seing dresses i love but whats the point if i have one already you will feel fine when the day comes and your done up and your allowed a wobble your getting married soon so no more looking at dresses x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics