Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pauline
Beginner November 2022 Cheshire

Wedding favours

Pauline, 9 of May of 2022 at 13:51

Posted on Planning 43

Hey ladies, looking for some inspiration for wedding favours… what’s everyone else planning??
Hey ladies, looking for some inspiration for wedding favours… what’s everyone else planning??

43 replies

• G
    Savvy June 2023 South Yorkshire
    Gracef ·
    • Hide content
    We are doing wax melts. Luckily my sister in law has a wax melt small business and is going to do us some little ones. Otherwise I’d not be doing favours for the same reasons as above 😊x
  • S
    Beginner June 2022 Surrey
    Susan ·
    • Hide content
    Decided not to do favours but to give everyone drinks tickets.
  • Joanna
    Beginner July 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Joanna ·
    • Hide content
    We are trying to be as eco conscious as possible, and initially we weren't going to have favours due to waste. I've changed my mind now though as the theme of the wedding is birds and nature so I'm going to print some little envelopes with our names and wedding date on and fill them with sunflower seeds 💛 you can get them ready made from Etsy and they work out at about 75p for the envelopes and seeds. I like the idea of people seeing the flowers grow later in the year and being reminded of the wedding.
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    I think we're doing wildflower seeds. We have the packets from Hobbycraft so just need to get the seeds. Hoping people will make use of them.
  • Hannah
    Beginner October 2022 Oxfordshire
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Can I ask where you are getting your sweet cart or are you doing a DIY one please? Thanks

• Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hiya
    Our venue is supplying ours. It was part of the package we selected. Sorry I can't be more help 🙂 hope you find something
  • Hannah
    Beginner October 2022 Oxfordshire
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No worries, thanks anyway! 👍
  • KatieMark
    Beginner May 2023 Greater Manchester
    KatieMark ·
    • Hide content
    We will be Mr and Mrs Seed, so we want to do the seed paper favours! Also love the idea of the traditional 5 sugar almonds xxxx
  • A
    Beginner August 2025 Lincolnshire
    Abi ·
    • Hide content
    Charity pin badges!
  • J
    Curious August 2022 Gloucestershire
    Jacqui ·
    • Hide content
    I'm having in my favors a Mr and Mrs chocolate and personalised love heart sweets with our name and date we got married Smiley smile
  • L
    Curious July 2022 Cambridgeshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    We're thinking about doing little packets of wildflower seeds so that way if people don't want to or can't plant them at home, they can scatter them anywhere!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics