Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elisha
Beginner June 2023 Hampshire

Wedding flowers

Elisha, 7 of October of 2021 at 12:14 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5
Should I have real flowers or artificial flowers?
What’s peoples opinions?

5 replies

Latest activity by ForeverFloralsEventStyling, 9 of October of 2021 at 13:27
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I looked at artificial but I found to get good ones you were paying the same, if not more, than real. I love flowers so it made sense to have real as same price. I am keeping it simple and having a loose bouquet, filled out with a lot of foliage and gypsophelia. My BM's are having small baskets with oasis so less flowers and keeps cost down

• MrsW
    Dedicated May 2022 South West London
    MrsW ·
    • Hide content
    We are having a combination - real flowers where people will be close to them (bouquets and buttonholes, centre pieces etc) and articifical ones where they won't notice (there is a balcony in our venue that we are having dressed). It worked out a bit cheaper for us.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think real flowers but its upto you x💗
  • Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Hi!

This is something I thought about, and found it difficult to make a decision. We get married in March 2023. We were quoted over £1500 from local florists to us for fresh flowers on the day.
    I fell in love with artificial flowers, when I realised how amazing they can actually be. Have a good look on Etsy there is loads of small businesses selling artificial flowers, plus with artificial flowers you can keep them and place them around your home. My mam and dad had artificial flowers for there wedding, and she still has them now.
    I have found this seller on Etsy which I love there flowers, and I will be using them to supply out wedding flowers when I decided on our colour scheme they will be ordered straight away as they are just amazing and you’d never think they were artificial. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/serenlty

• ForeverFloralsEventStyling
    Beginner April 2081 Greater Manchester
    ForeverFloralsEventStyling ·
    • Hide content

We have used artificial flowers for our business for over a decade and the quality has really changed over the years, artificial flowers are now lifelike and such amazing quality that you can't tell the difference! You would need to shop around but artificial flowers can be much cheaper than real flowers and you have the bonus of being able to keep your bouquets etc after the big day. Another plus for artificial flowers is that you can get any variety flower even if they are out of season, they don't wilt or die so will look perfect all day and they're also a great option for allergy sufferers!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics