Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner December 2023 Essex

Wedding Invites e.t.c.

Allison, 25 of February of 2022 at 09:48 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hi Ladies, I'm just at the start of planning my wedding and I'm really keen to see what invites you ladies are having / had and any other stationery alongside it please. Many thanks

15 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 26 of February of 2022 at 11:43
  • Hannah
    Dedicated September 2023 South West London
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content

Hi Allison,

I'm a Community Manager here from the Hitched team and this is perfect timing as we currently have 25% off our whole Stationery Range at Hitched!

Just use code: at checkout

The discount is only valid until 28th Feb 2022, closing at 23:59pm so that's only 3 days left!

We won't be doing a discount like this for a long time so it's well worth having a look and playing around with the customisation tool! If you are unsure on your designs, you can also order a FREE sample. However, your discount won't be around for much longer!

If you have any questions on navigating the site or want design tips, please drop me a message and I'd be happy to help!

Hannah x

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

There is so much choice out there. I see Hitched are now selling them on here as well.

Personally we went with Vistaprint and have a retro act deco theme to ours which match our venue. At the moment we have done a Save the Date and two actual invitations, one for the whole day and one for the evening. It has cost about £120 so far for invites for 80 day guests and 20 evening guests.

I was impressed with their service as we had some envelopes missing and they sent straight away free of charge after a quick online chat.

• S
    Dedicated March 2022 Hampshire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    We used zazzle Smiley smile
  • Jamie
    Dedicated October 2022 Argyll
    Jamie ·
    • Hide content

I designed some on Procreate and had them printed with StressFreePrint. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. They promise to check over all your files, and then they don't.
    First printing was blurry because they didn't check.
    Second printing they received new files, still printed the first ones, so still wrong.
    THIRD printing, right files, but poorly cut, so the full colour invites had a huge white line down one side and I had to get the paper cutter out - which meant the text was off centre on half of them.

Definitely would never use them again.

• A
    Allison ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s the last thing you need added to the stresses that come with arranging your big day. Thanks for the tip. X
  • A
    Allison ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for responding
  • A
    Allison ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your advice
  • Joanna
    Beginner August 2022 Tyne & Wear
    Joanna ·
    • Hide content

I used Wowvow and downloaded some of their templates and made my own, they are beautiful. Worked out much cheaper. I did a pocket fold design, admittedly I did get some IT help off my son for the templates as I don't have word and needed to edit in google docs instead. But, honestly they look great - even if I am biased.

• A
    Savvy June 2023 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content

Ordering ours from a stationery maker as found some we particularly love but they are very expensive really. About stg350 for 30

• A
    Savvy June 2023 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content

Possibly should have said this includes reply cards and envelopes and save dates, etc

• Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    We are planning on using one of the designs on Hitched for all of our stationery - although we have also looked at VistaPrint and Zazzle! X
  • xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content

We went with Elle Bee Design. They do everything:

Save the Dates;

Invites (inc. RSVPs);

Thank You Cards;

Order of Service;

Menus;

Place Cards;

Table Numbers;

Seating Plan;

Guest Book;

Welcome Sign.

• A
    Allison ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for sharing, I’ll have a little look. X
  • A
    Allison ·
    • Hide content
    This is exactly the type of thing I’m looking for. Somebody to take on absolutely everything for me making it that little bit special. Thanks for sharing.
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

We used Hitched - we just had invites, orders of service and place cards done. The quality was really good and delivery was fast. The only problem we had was that the discount was not honoured - I had to write a negative review online before they retrospectively applied it and refunded the extra cost - but apart from that, we were really pleased with the service.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics