Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2018

Wedding Shoes

Blondie_bride, 6 of September of 2017 at 21:40 Posted on Planning 0 20

Hi all,

I am struggling choosing some wedding shoes and need a bit of inspiration, I thought it would be nice if everyone could share theirs too!

So lets see those lovely shoes! xx

20 replies

Latest activity by Littlemy, 15 of July of 2021 at 19:27
  • M
    Beginner September 2017
    MrsPtoB ·
    • Hide content

I've went for flats shoes because where we are getting married has almost 300 steps and some uneven ground..I got these;

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/538532621/the-mary-janes-in-pearl-ivory-flat?ref=shop_home_active_13

• B
    Beginner July 2018
    Blondie_bride ·
    • Hide content

They are pretty and good call on flats with all those steps! x

• E
    Beginner October 2017
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti904 ·
    • Hide content

Im right there with you! I am getting married in 52 days! I don't have my shoes yet as I cannot find a single pair I like!

• L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content

I have Irregular Choice Nick of Time shoes for the ceremony then flats for the party.

• B
    Beginner July 2018
    Blondie_bride ·
    • Hide content

Those irregular choice ones are nice, really unusual.

All the ones catching my eye are super expensive! x

• L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content

They aren't the cheapest shoes but I have got mine in a colour so that I can wear them again afterwards. I'm not really a high heel person but they are very comfy and just a bit special.

Good luck finding something you love.

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBlueCakes716 ·
    • Hide content

I've gone for irregular choice glinda, absolutely love them!

• V
    Beginner September 2017
    VegasBride2017 ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.theperfectbridalcompany.com/product/polly/

These are mine xx

• S
    Beginner August 2019
    SunnyBrownBridesmaid808 ·
    • Hide content

I love a few of the irregular choice shoes, but sent them to my bridesmaid and she hated them ? it's annoyed me and making me second guess my choice now. I have a ball gown dress though so it doesn't really matter what my shoe choice is! All the ones on this thread are beautiful though! X

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBlueCakes716 ·
    • Hide content

That's really disappointing when someone doesn't like your ideas! Sometimes its best not to ask opinions! Just go with the shoes you like, as you say, if you can't see them then it really doesn't matter.. ask a few other opinions.

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Old married here! I went for some wedding/special occasion sandals from Next in the end. I had a pair for the daytime which were satin with sparkly/vintage detailing and then some sparkly/glitzy ones for the evening which were actually lower and more comfortable, which I was sooo thankful for!!

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

I was also going to say, genuinely, no-one really sees them so go for what makes you feel nice and what you like!! Only yourself will probably see them (unless wearing a shorter dress of course) and perhaps you may have a pic in your wedding photos.

Also, recommend the comfier pair for evening!!

• B
    Beginner July 2018
    Blondie_bride ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I definitely want a pair which are a bit special but wont cripple me come the reception! x

• S
    Beginner August 2019
    SunnyBrownBridesmaid808 ·
    • Hide content

Will definitely be keeping my mouth shut with things like that now!

Etsy have some beautiful flats that look comfy for the evening if you haven't tried there!

• F
    Savvy July 2018
    FutureMrsT123 ·
    • Hide content

Mine are Rachel Simpson "mimi" in ivory. Chosen mainly because they're so comfy!

• J
    Beginner May 2018
    JessNav ·
    • Hide content

Just today I bought my coughfourthcough pair of shoes today (do not, I repeat, DO NOT TELL MY FUTURE HUBBY!) I'm 5ft 11, love to wear heels but my friends are all of "normal" height so the first pair I went for were flats. I decided I liked them so much I wanted to wear them there and then so these are now work shoes. Got my second pair from Debenhams, they were nice but didn't quite do it for me. I then purchased a pair of flip flops from Primark for the evening (£6!!!, bargain!) and today I came across Miss KG Eva for 50% off. They were exactly what I wanted, heel a little higher then I'd personally go for but at 27 I should be used to towering over everyone now!

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    LuxuriousYellowDiamonds486 ·
    • Hide content

Rainbow Club, Katy.

On offer for half price. I'm not spending 80 odd quid on a pair of shoes I'll probably never wear again!

That said, Ranbow club do a dying gift service after the wedding - so hopefully I'll get another use out of them yet.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding Shoes  1
    I have picked these ones you will know when you find them good luck x
  • H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Mine are Paradox London from Debenhams online, they were about £50 but often in the sale too! They are a gold sparkly sandal with a chunky heel, so will be comfy and I will definitely wear them again.

I wasn't fussed about shoes really as they won't be seen and I would like to wear them again so I was happy looking for sparkly sandals on the high street!

• Littlemy
    Dedicated April 2022 Kent
    Littlemy ·
    • Hide content
    I didn't want traditional wedding shoes so I got a gold glitter pair of miu miu heels so I can wear them again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics