I recently got engaged, and I have a clear idea of the wedding I want. Between me and my partner there will be close to 200 attending the ceremony and reception.
I really don’t want to get married in a typical venue. I don’t want a barn, hotel, Manor House etc.
It sounds funny but ideally, I want a huge white box that I can use as a blank canvas.
We aren’t fussy about location, but somewhere that can seat that many people for ceremony, wedding breakfast, reception etc.
I appreciate it’s a tall ask, but I don’t suppose anyone knows of anywhere? fiveFour studios in Manchester is my dream, but it’s just not big enough.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...