Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rizzo
Beginner July 2011

What Would You Do If Your OH Cheated? **Proceed With Caution...**

Rizzo, 17 October, 2011 at 20:20

Posted on Off Topic Posts 149

Following on from the cheating threads, what would you do if your OH cheated on you? I would have to kick him to the curb. There's no way I could carry on being his wife if I didn't trust him and he disrespected me and my children in such a big way.

Following on from the cheating threads, what would you do if your OH cheated on you?

I would have to kick him to the curb. There's no way I could carry on being his wife if I didn't trust him and he disrespected me and my children in such a big way.

149 replies

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Excuse me? I am confused.

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This.

Now, can we all play nicely and leave this well alone?

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Just to add, if anyone thinks that this thread was started to get 'a rise' out of KBS then they are very wrong. If I wanted to 'get a rise' out of her, I would have done it on one of the threads that have been started about her current situation or on FB.

As I stated in my OP, this thread was created as a carry on from the other threads about cheating and KBS was not in my thoughts when I started it. Monday night, I had other people and their problems on my mind.

I don't mean to carry this on, but I don't want people to think that I'm 'guilty' of the above 'crime'...

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I am completely confused by all of these latest posts. Where was it suggested on the thread that it was a dig towards KBS?

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was suggested elsewhere and as I am unable to PM KBS on FB, I have no choice but to write it here. I don't like doing it, but what other option do I have?

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS ?

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So I assume on FB then? How are you seeing suggestions if you have no contact with KBS?

I still don't see why it has to be brought up on here. A private issue on a public forum.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not posting any more about it. I can't contact KBS on FB and I don't want her upset further than she already is by thinking that this thread was started to cause her pain. I chose to write it here to let her know that.

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That was my point really. If you can't contact KBS on FB, why are you privy to this information in the first place? I can hazard a guess.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS! some people need to grow up!

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

OMG why would KBS think this thread is about her?? Flippin eck do we have to watch what threads we start just on the off chance it may or may not upset someone. Heavens above grow up.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was privy to this information after asking last night what was going on. Blame my nosiness...

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have to agree with Vikster also, you cant be over senstitive, I personally dont think this thread was raised in spite, I'd like to think that anyway.

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sensitive????? thats an understatement

• Chez2k
    Beginner October 2010
    Chez2k ·
    • Hide content

Without a doubt it would the be the end of us. The trust would be gone and so it would be pointless carrying on.

I am also a huge believer that when they have done it once, they will do it again.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Why do we always get the "Keep this private" spiel, when the people that always say it slate people on other public forums and social networking sites and that's fine and dandy? I don't see why everything I say gets jumped on, although I'm guessing it's possibly because I have my own opinion and don't wibble under the pressure to conform.

Mooey has stated it was never anything to do with KBS, end of story, get over it.

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I guess it was more to do with the fact that people were confused as your comment seemed to come out of nowhere and didn't relate to anything that had been said previously on this thread.

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

May I clarify that, at no point, during my PERSONAL status did I ever blame Mooey for starting this thread to get a rise and whoever did show my personal status to Mooey et al then shame on you especially if it is someone who has recently re-added me as a friend... so incredibly shallow and underhanded!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

May I clarify that, at no point, during my PERSONAL status did I ever blame Mooey for starting this thread to get a rise and whoever did show my personal status to Mooey et al then shame on you especially if it is someone who has recently re-added me as a friend... so incredibly shallow and underhanded!

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Didn't stop you reporting this thread yesterday though, did it?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Ohhh ladies please, with the utmost respect, can we all just STFU now and play nicely?

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Couldn't agree more, Orange One.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Feel free to not click on the thread if you don't want to see it.

Seems fine when people fancy a bit of AJ or Teehee bashing, odd that.

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content

Unfortunately the title of the thread does not say, proceed with caution.......

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

BB you're being completely ridiculous. As for the "AJ & Teehee bashing".. AJ enters into colourful discussions with all of us, no? I have never seen any Teehee bashing on here.

Let's leave this thread alone now, yes?

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

dont know what happened, meant to put my smiley under chids comment, its put it at the start of the title whoops!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Stop commenting then, simples?

Although ironic that you're telling us to keep it off the forum when you've not been particularly nice about members on a public forum.

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

You truly are delightful, BB. Before you drag my name through the mud any further, I shall try to leave this well alone. Ta.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

What "public forum"? WT-actual-F are you going on about?

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I get the impression that BB doesn't even know this.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics