Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner March 2013

when do you give bridesmaids their presents?

Jayne_3131, 13 March, 2013 at 15:19 Posted on Planning 0 5

I have got them all a bracelet that I would like them to wear on the day and plan to give them these when we are getting ready. I also have gift bags with a few presents. Is it best to give them these when the speeches are done?

Just wondered what others have done/ plan to do.

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by maxinegallie, 13 March, 2013 at 16:06
  • *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I gave my maids their presents when we were getting ready as I wanted it to be a special moment between the three of us as I had card for them both with a personalised message in their bags.

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

I've got my BM's a personalised woden plaque and my page boys personalised wooden book ends, and I plan to hand these out in the speaches. I am giving my sister an extra present too, which I think i'll give her at the meal the night before the wedding (we are staying in the hotel together) as she has organised my hen and really helped out.

• Peaseblossom
    Beginner March 2013
    Peaseblossom ·
    • Hide content

I am giving mine their gifts the night before as there is stuff in them for the day!

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

My sister gave me a necklace to wear just as I was getting dressed. Not the best idea as I had make up done and started sobbing! So I'd suggest doing it on the day....before mascara!!! :-)

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    MrsB2013 ·
    • Hide content

We are giving the presents out on the morning of the wedding rather than during the speeches

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

I gave mine their gifts when we were getting ready, it meant it was a nice time for us that was more personal than if we were being watched by everyone. Also, we didn't give anything out during speeches, we said thanks, but anyone getting a gift got it from us personally before or after that moment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics