Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

When to do things

Kayleigh, 3 of July of 2021 at 23:27 Posted on Planning 0 6
Looking through the checklist on here, I find the timings bizarre! Maybe it's just because I like to have everything sorted way beforehand, but it all seems like its cutting it fine 😅 aside from finalising the venue details and giving notice, I fully expect everything to be ordered, paid for and done by 6 months before 🤣 x

6 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 4 of July of 2021 at 18:20
  • S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content

Me too! I think I will have comfortably planned and booked mine this year in its entirety ready for 2023! haha

Starting to think we could have managed a date next summer now although would have had to have a Friday as our venue was fully booked for Saturdays in 2022!

I think people think I am crazy for being so organised with 2yrs to go, but its exciting and it's keeping me entertained, so I say go for it! x

• Kayleigh
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yep I get "you've got two years to go!" yeah, and before you know it it'll be here and I don't want to be flapping and stressing towards the end, I want to be calm and chill just before xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I dont know how you all cope with the planning of a big wedding it seems so stressful but worth it i would go crazy x
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    No such thing as too organised! I’m getting married next May and already have all suppliers booked got my dress and shoes and bridesmaids dresses and have started on the decor etc just buying a few bits each month to spread the cost! What i haven’t bought I have been thoroughly researching so I know exactly what I want! People keep remarking on how organised I am but it can’t be a bad thing like you’ve said better than being stressed near the big day!
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I feel a little less crazy now I know it's not just me 😅 thanks ladies xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    You will all look amazing all the effort will be worth it good luck x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇