Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chidders
Beginner June 2012

Where did you meet your OH?

Chidders, 27 of April of 2011 at 15:07

Posted on Planning 75

Just off the back of your first words thread, I am intrigued as to where/how you met your OH....... We met at work, worked at the same place for 6 months (not same dept though) and eventually got chatting on someone's leaving do.

Just off the back of your first words thread, I am intrigued as to where/how you met your OH.......

We met at work, worked at the same place for 6 months (not same dept though) and eventually got chatting on someone's leaving do.

75 replies

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

On an online music forum for a band called Rammstein. We chatted online for 9 months before we actually met up.

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

We met at a friends house party and just clicked although we didnt go out together straight away as he was going on holiday then I was. We went out just before I went away and then when I got back we went on more dates!

Here we are 4 years later planning our wedding and we get married 5 years on the day of our first date! xx

• ~
    Beginner
    ~Alex~ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG! Me too! I thought I would be the only one. ?

• L
    Beginner March 2012
    Leabee28 ·
    • Hide content

We met at School, Oh used to save me a seat on the bus on the way home, we had a cheeky snog at the college xmas party, went our seperate ways for uni/ work.

OH was home from uni about a week when I got an e-mail saying shall we go out for a drink, I wasn't going until my mum told me to haha and i must of looked like a right scruff, leggins, hair tied back and gigs on. anyways that was 4 years ago haha xx

• yummymummy81_123
    Beginner April 2012
    yummymummy81_123 ·
    • Hide content

Wow kbs thats a amzing he really his ur knight in shining armour xxx

• yummymummy81_123
    Beginner April 2012
    yummymummy81_123 ·
    • Hide content

I met my OH on my mates bday she had made us all wear girl dresses and mine was very cleavagy and im quite busty and i kept falling out of my dress so i wore my jacket back to front all night. we went into a bar and there was this really pompus i love me who do u love guy (oh mate) so while all my fellow girlys were falling all over him i was ordering shots at the bar. when i caught this quite cute guy glancing over i smiled at him and he was shy smiled bk and turned aroud ik thought o well ur loss lol. we left shortly later and went to another area as some of the girls fell out.

anyway the next day me and my mate were having a drink and she was making sun dinner and we got a text to her phone from the i love me guy who was phyeone pranking us so we were sending and reciveing texts when i went home to have a sleep as it had been a long weekend when i recived a text saying remember me : ) i text back saying shy guy cute smile black pants white shirt.

i didnt hear back for a while then at 10 oclock at night i recived a text saying fancy a brew ? i explained i had three children so didnt have a sitter he said i can come to u... really nervous i rang my sister to come up and agreed that he could come for a brew Smiley winking... two hours later sun night and i was at work at 7 am on the mon he sent me a message asking if the brew was still on offer i said yes and gave him my address (he got lost) so i had to go find him) he thought i gave him a prank address when i found him i wound my window down and shouted oi you coming or what lol (where that confidence came from i dont know) he stalled his van and followed me.

we sat chatting he looked terified untill 5am in the morning went he went to kiss me and i was like what do i do and he kissed me on the cheek (sweet) i just got in bed with an hour an half before i was due at work and he text saying he really enjoyed our chat and could he see me again i agreed on a proper date that night we went kite flying in southport and got a bag of chips it was different but lovely for the rest of the week he came over evrynight and we sat on the sofa chatting which would result in me falling a sleep and waking up with my head on his lapdribbling and not looking my best and he was sat just staring at me Smiley smile

five years on he never went home we have an 8 month old baby he is amazing with my older kids and we are getting married april next year... the rest is our future as we are head over heels in love xxxxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics