Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

grace85
Beginner February 2011

Which breed of dog???

grace85, 10 of April of 2011 at 16:37

Posted on Off Topic Posts 38

I'm slowly winning the war with H about getting a puppy but i don't know what sort of dog to get. I don't want anything too big, nothing bigger then say a lab but not a little designer dog like a chihuahua, to be honest i'd be happy with a mongrel but you just can't seem to get them anymore, every...

I'm slowly winning the war with H about getting a puppy but i don't know what sort of dog to get.

I don't want anything too big, nothing bigger then say a lab but not a little designer dog like a chihuahua, to be honest i'd be happy with a mongrel but you just can't seem to get them anymore, every cross breed has become a breed like a Jug (jack russel and a pug). I just want a nice family dog that H isn't going to look like a pansy walking, ha ha.

Reccommend me your dogs so i can narrow down my search.

Thanks Ladies.

38 replies

• celticgoddess
    Beginner March 2012
    celticgoddess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

aw feather he is soooooo adorable........i want my westie now!!!! have to wait a few months tho.....what a gorgeous wee doggie!

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

I know I'm a bit late to this, but I'd have to recommend a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel for temperament, or Jack Russell for character. Both breeds have been really easy to train, which is good. KC is very doting and will do anything to please, and is a fantastic companion dog as he loves cuddles more than anything and given a choice will not leave your side. Only downside is they need brushing regularly and moult. JR is more headstrong and independent, but also very eager to please. He just gets a bit excitable sometimes. Deffo benefits from training though- its quite possible that had I not have trained him he would have been a nightmare.

But wouldn't change either of them for the world ?

• Feather
    Beginner December 2012
    Feather ·
    • Hide content

CELCTIC GODDESS - Thank you, he is a cutie ?

• S
    Beginner December 1997 West London
    Sampetter ·
    • Hide content

Love German Shepard. I have this dog. I love my dog . Golden Retriever and French Bulldogs are also the best dogs..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics