Skip to main content
Dani
Dani

City of London, East Central London · From March 2023

Hey Couples! I'm Dani from Hitched 💜 I'm dedicated to keeping our forum a place for support, advice, and anything wedding-related! Be sure to look out for... View more

Hey Couples! I'm Dani from Hitched 💜 I'm dedicated to keeping our forum a place for support, advice, and anything wedding-related! Be sure to look out for me, I would love to say hi 🙋‍

• Hitched Admin

Discussions

Dani
You won't believe who our guest editor is! 😍
Dani of Planning, Yesterday at 12:05

Hey lovelies, We have some exciting news!! 🙌 Olivia Bowen is officially our new guest editor and she’s been killing it in her new role! So far Olivia has been exploring her fave Hitched Award Winners...

Dani, yesterday at 12:05 7
Dani
Officially change your name with our handy guide!
Dani of Just Married, 25 of April of 2024 at 17:22

Hey newlyweds, Congratulations on tying the knot! Looking to officially change your name and not sure where to start? Find out everything you need to know about the legalities and options in our handy...

Dani, thursday 25-Apr-24 23
Dani
Exclusive App Spring Savings: Up to 50% off your wedding! 🌷
Dani of Planning, 16 of April of 2024 at 11:50

Hey couples! Yes, you read that correctly: Our exclusive spring savings have landed! Get ready to save up to 50% on your wedding suppliers! Find the perfect vendor for your special day and discover...

Dani, tuesday 16-Apr-24 39
Dani
Setting stag do rules... YES or NO? 🤔
Dani of Planning, 5 of April of 2024 at 11:30

Hey nearlyweds! So, what do you think about laying down some ground rules for your fiancé's stag do? 🤔 This bride-to-be went viral after sharing 'Stag Do Rules' for her fiancé We asked our Hitched...

Dani, friday 5-Apr-24 49
Dani
Celebrating 10 years of same sex marriage in the UK 🏳️‍🌈
Dani of Planning, 29 of March of 2024 at 17:00

Hey Besties, Today we celebrate 10 years of same sex marriage in the UK! 🏳️‍🌈 Check out our article here 👇 We spoke to the first same sex couples to legally wed in the UK (Above) Andrew and Neil got...

Dani, friday 29-Mar-24 13
Dani
Brace yourself for the ULTIMATE collaboration! 👑
Dani of Planning, 25 of March of 2024 at 12:00

Hey Hitched huns! Guess what? We have a BIG announcement to make… We have teamed up with the one and only Gemma Collins to create her very own Hitched Wedding Wishlist and we couldn't wait any longer...

Dani, monday 25-Mar-24 39
Dani
Ever felt judged on how much you've spent on your wedding? 👀
Dani of Etiquette and Advice, 22 of March of 2024 at 09:35

Hey, lovely people! Let's dive straight in... 📢 It's time to stop judging people for how much they spend on their weddings 📢 Our Editor Zoe Burke explains why she is over people criticising wedding...

Dani, friday 22-Mar-24 76 1
Dani
11 Wedding Trends in 2024 🎷
Dani of Planning, 7 of March of 2024 at 12:39

Hey Couples! Have you checked out the Hitched Trend Report 2024 yet? If not, you are seriously in for a treat! Think celebrant-led, flowing veils and retro vibes... 👉 FIND OUT THE LATEST WEDDING...

Love these trends! 💜

60%

3 votes

I'm a trendsetter! 😉

20%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Dani, thursday 7-Mar-24 99
Dani
Where did you find the Hitched app? 📱
Dani of Planning, 29 of February of 2024 at 12:20

Hey couples! 🔥 We have a couple of burning questions 🔥 How did you come across the Hitched app? If you found us in the app store what did you search? 📱 It doesn't matter if you're team Android or team...

Social Media

40%

4 votes

The App Store

40%

4 votes

Recommendation

0%

0 votes

Other (Let us know below)

10%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Dani, thursday 29-Feb-24 34 1
Dani
ANNOUNCEMENT: Check out our Award Winning vendors! 🏆
Dani of Planning, 15 of February of 2024 at 15:34

Hey Hitchers, We have a BIG announcement to make!! Our Hitched 2024 Wedding Award Winners have been crowned 👑 Check out the winners 👉 HERE 👈 and bag yourself one of the best in the business, or maybe...

Dani, thursday 15-Feb-24 47 1
Dani
(COMPETITION ENDED): Win your Dream Wedding worth £25,000! 💗
Dani of Planning, 4 of January of 2024 at 13:01

Hey besties! You heard that right!! Hitched are giving away £25,000 to one lucky couple!* So... Are you ready to make your dream wedding a reality?! Silly question, of course you are! ENTER HERE 👉...

Lauren, monday 29-Jan-24 19 813 7
Dani
(COMPETITION ENDED) DOUBLE your chances to WIN your Dream Wedding worth £25K! 🤩
Dani of Planning, 24 of January of 2024 at 12:20

Hey Hitchers, Uh-huh... You heard that RIGHT! You can DOUBLE your chances of winning your dream £25K wedding! Read on to find out how or 👉 ENTER HERE 👈 if you're a little late to the party! So, the...

Dani, wednesday 24-Jan-24 45 2
Dani
My wedding planning just got a virtual upgrade!
Dani of Planning, 5 of December of 2023 at 11:23

Hey, Dani here from Hitched! Did you know we have a FREE virtual planning assistant available for all Hitched users? "What is a virtual planning assistant?" I hear you ask! Meet Sarah 🙋‍♀️ she sits on...

Dani, tuesday 5-Dec-23 29
Dani
Calling all 2023 newlyweds! Your chance to win a £1,000 John Lewis voucher 🙌
Dani of Just Married, 14 of November of 2023 at 10:20

Hey! 👋 Hitched are giving 1 lucky 2023 newlywed the chance to win a £1,000 John Lewis voucher by completing our Hitched newlywed survey. So if you got married in 2023 and want to get involved for...

Dani, tuesday 14-Nov-23 67
Dani
Ready to brag about your Black Friday wedding savings? 💜
Dani of Planning, 2 of November of 2023 at 14:45

Hey 👋 Calling all savvy saving couples! I wanted to let you know that Hitched have just launched some incredible Black Friday offers. They are definitely worth checking out here! These offers will...

Dani, thursday 2-Nov-23 54
Dani
(Campaign Now Ended) Claim Your Get Hitched Kit! 💜
Dani of Planning, 20 of October of 2023 at 10:52

Hey everyone! It's Dani here from Hitched 🙋‍♀️ There are just 2 weeks left to claim your FREE Get Hitched Kit filled with exclusive tips, tricks and discounts. Don't miss out on your chance to...

Dani, friday 20-Oct-23 31

General groups

Hitched article topics