Skip to main content
NathalieSB
NathalieSB

United Kingdom · From September 2010

Discussions

NathalieSB
Colour schemes - what goes with primrose - very pale yellow
NathalieSB of Planning, 8 of April of 2012 at 08:10

Good morning. I know that there are lots of talented people here with an eye for colour. I am trying to find the best colours for the upholstery of my latest wedding camper and could do with some...

Iheartbuttons, sunday 8-Apr-12 6 4,596
NathalieSB
Any other HIBs with blogs that get spammed like crazy?
NathalieSB of Planning, 1 of December of 2011 at 13:38

Hello. I have been getting into blogging recently, but seem to attract lots of generic spam comments from people advertising the most random (and sometimes inappropriate) stuff. I monitor all comments...

NathalieSB, thursday 1-Dec-11 4 943
NathalieSB
Brides of Ashford Closed - read this article!
NathalieSB of Planning, 11 of October of 2011 at 19:31

http://ashford.co.uk/news/boa-owner-calls-customers-scum I feel bad for anyone that has been unfortunate enough to order from this shop! Those looking for dresses, have your wits about you!

28/07/12bride, wednesday 12-Oct-11 5 1,177
NathalieSB
60% off a wedding venue in Cotswolds on Groupon
NathalieSB of Planning, 24 of September of 2011 at 08:48

Hi. I came across this little link whilst catching up on Twitter this morning. I thought that you may be interested in it! Have a top weekend everyone... I am off to Brighton for a VW Camper wedding...

NathalieSB, saturday 24-Sep-11 555
NathalieSB
Help needed!
NathalieSB of Planning, 28 of August of 2011 at 21:35

Help!!! I am looking for some inspiration - I need to send a wedding gift to France for a young and cool newly wedded couple (relatives). They are in their early twenties, and I don't know much about...

NathalieSB, sunday 28-Aug-11 3 576
NathalieSB
Cant get the picture in my signature
NathalieSB of Feedback to Hitched, 23 of July of 2011 at 13:22

Hello. I am still struggling to get a picture in my supplier signature. I used to have one, and then one day it dissapeared. Can anyone please help? Nathalie

callway, friday 29-Jul-11 600
NathalieSB
My picture in my supplier signature has gone.
NathalieSB of Feedback to Hitched, 17 of July of 2011 at 14:18

I also cannot add it again using the "browse for local file" option. Could you contact me with instructions on how to fix this please?

NathalieSB, sunday 17-Jul-11 316
NathalieSB
O/T - A very bad day - sniff sniff...
NathalieSB of Planning, 10 of December of 2010 at 00:19

Feeling sorry for myself today... I was all ready to go on holiday for a long weekend at the Christmas Markets in Germany with my toddler - flights booked and everything... and then I realise that my...

NathalieSB, tuesday 14-Dec-10 8 909
NathalieSB
NathalieSB of Planning, 5 of November of 2010 at 20:57

Decided to overwrite this entry... got worried about nasty tank man going crazy...

NathalieSB, friday 5-Nov-10 2 480
NathalieSB
Next clothes could increase in price by 8% next year
NathalieSB of Planning, 3 of November of 2010 at 23:33

Hello all you brides to be. I was struggling home with the tube strike today, and saw this article in the paper... If you are going to be buying any wedding clothes from Next, you may want to get them...

tinks269, thursday 4-Nov-10 427
NathalieSB
When all the odds were against us, we came up trumps!
NathalieSB of Planning, 23 of October of 2010 at 06:55

Hello. I have just come back from a wedding in Australia, and was lucky to be a bridesmaid our there. The wedding turned out to be amazing, but one I will never forget - and just wanted to share the...

NathalieSB, saturday 23-Oct-10 379

General groups

Hitched article topics