Skip to main content
NathalieSB
NathalieSB

United Kingdom · From September 2010

L
advice from self catering/street food weddings please!!!
LuxuriousGreenBridesmaid65239, 15 of October of 2018 at 18:22

I am looking to get married in Staffordshire, and ideally we have always wanted a big 'party/festival' vibe. So we didn't want formal sit down meal with beef/chicken. We ideally wanted a big barn...

NathalieSB, friday 19-Oct-18 3
E
Wedding Photographer Gone AWOL - 18/08/18
ExpensiveGoldDecor53543, 9 of June of 2018 at 20:06

Hi, Our wedding photographer has vanished into thin air and we are now in a panic! Wedding is in Torquay on 18/08/18 Budget is £800-£900

NathalieSB, saturday 16-Jun-18 4
E
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
ExpensiveIvoryBridesmaid798, 15 of March of 2018 at 19:24

Hello there, I am having a few problems trying to find something borrowed and something old for the wedding. My something blue will be my shoes and I have too many something news haha. I am sure this...

Mum-of-bride, monday 26-Mar-18 1
R
Public Liability for suppliers
RomanticYellowCakes1033, 9 of January of 2018 at 15:37

Hi everyone, looking for a little advice as I am a newbie to all this! I have recently booked my wedding date/venue and have to ensure any suppliers have relevant liability insurance when entering the...

NathalieSB, sunday 25-Mar-18 2
S
Wedding cars
SunnyOrangeHair94127, 13 of March of 2018 at 11:03

Hey everyone just a bit of advice needed. I have arranged for wedding cars for my dad & I, my bridesmaids and my mum & my fiancé & his best man. My MIL has just now brought to my attention...

NathalieSB, sunday 25-Mar-18 4
V
Hog Roast for the main meal
VillageHallBride954, 15 of January of 2018 at 22:26

Ive only just discovered this website but am loving it so far! I’m getting married in September this year and haven’t sorted out catering yet. We’re doing a Village hall wedding in Surrey and are...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 6
S
Small wedding evening ideas
Shybride123, 24 of December of 2017 at 08:55

Hi all we are having a small wedding next summer with just 30 people (we aren’t having any additional evening guests). It will be fairly traditional during the day with ceremony and wedding breakfast....

Joey@WarbleEntertain, wednesday 27-Dec-17 2
M
Wedding Photo Booth Dilema!
MrsCB2013, 8 of May of 2013 at 11:09

Hi Everyone, I don't post on here very often but I do look nearly every day. With only 2.5 weeks until my wedding (25th May) I have dilema and I hope some of you can give me some advice please!...

NathalieSB, sunday 10-Dec-17 24
S
How to handle changeover with a village hall reception
SunnyOrangeCakes94729, 9 of December of 2017 at 00:56

Hope some of you may be able to help, we are seriously considering our village hall for our reception/elopement party, it is a beautiful space and a formal hotel setting doesn't feel 100% right to us...

NathalieSB, sunday 10-Dec-17 1
Tigsy87
New Years Eve Wedding......Thoughts
Tigsy87, 13 of September of 2017 at 14:17

Hi! So we are finally getting round to planning our day and are thinking about a new years eve wedding. New Years eve was the date we finally officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. My other half...

ExpensiveYellowDecor, thursday 27-Sep-18 16
C
Realistic Artificial Garlands - Do they do them anywhere?
ChristmasJazz1920s, 7 of August of 2017 at 14:51

Hello All, I was wondering if someone may have spotted some Realistic Looking Artificial Greenery Garlands anywhere. I am aiming for the feel of the picture below but cannot find anything that looks...

ChristmasJazz1920s, wednesday 9-Aug-17 2
J
UK Honeymoons- Any help/advice?
JeccaB, 25 of January of 2017 at 15:45

Hello all! I'm an old newbie! I used hitched almost 10 years ago when my first husband and I were marrying and now I've come back as I'm marrying again! I think I still remember all the old...

HappyBlueCars582, monday 13-Feb-17 10
R
Alternative to photobooth and the standard wedding props
RomanticBlueCakes716, 21 of January of 2017 at 10:32

Hi all, I really don't want to have a photobooth at my wedding as every wedding recently has the photobooth, the led dance floor, the led letters and the fairylight backdrop. I'm not having any of...

ExpensiveGoldBridesm, sunday 2-Sep-18 12
H
DJs in Kent/Surrey
HappyIvoryCakes724, 30 of December of 2016 at 19:08

Hello All! We're getting married in June 2017 and am wondering if anyone can recommend a DJ in the area? Our venue does not have recommended suppliers. Thank you!

NathalieSB, saturday 14-Jan-17 5
E
Location for tipi celebration near Gatwick/Heathrow....help!
ExpensivePurpleDecor691, 11 of January of 2017 at 11:34

Hi all, I am based in Switzerland and getting married here. I am looking for a location nearby either Heathrow or Gatwick airport to hold a party on a Saturday evening to celebrate with UK friends...

FutureMrsTz, monday 16-Jan-17 2
H
Must haves....,
HappyPinkStationery692, 3 of January of 2017 at 09:19

What are your wedding must haves? We have set a budget for our wedding but the list of things to book or buy are endless, what have you decided you absolutely must have or what have you decided isn't...

NathalieSB, sunday 8-Jan-17 14
M
Newly Engaged
mrsrandall2be, 28 of December of 2016 at 20:14

I am newly engaged and very excited about the prospect of planning my wedding but I am unsure where to start or how to come up with a budget, any advice would be welcomed. At the moment, my plan is...

Stephisaur, tuesday 3-Jan-17 10
M
Newbie needing help with wedding venue
MrsPennyfathertoB, 9 of August of 2016 at 22:29

Hi everyone I am newly engaged and this is my first post on the forum. So I guess the first thing I need to do is find somewhere to get married, but that seems easier said than done. I have a list of...

NathalieSB, friday 2-Dec-16 7
E
Have you been married, or know anyone who has, at these venues?
ExpensiveRedDecor695, 20 of November of 2016 at 11:47

We're considering several venues for our wedding and I'd love to get some comments/feedback on the experience people have had at... South Farm, Cambridgeshire Tewin Bury Offley Place Ashridge House...

Willows2B, wednesday 23-Nov-16 9
S
Calling all carnivores! Opinions needed...
SoontobeMrsS, 4 of November of 2016 at 09:14

Hi all, My OH and I don't eat any animal products, so it doesn't make sense to serve them at our wedding (especially as we're getting our own caterers in). Many of our friends are veggie, and those...

NathalieSB, sunday 20-Nov-16 24
M
intimate wedding evening entertainment ideas
Mr&MrsJennings, 13 of November of 2016 at 00:22

Hi all, We're still in the very early stages of planning and seeking some advice. To keep costs down We've been thinking of holding a small intimate wedding (parents, grandparents, siblings and close...

NathalieSB, sunday 20-Nov-16 5
B
Cooling Castle Barn
Becks1234, 10 of November of 2016 at 14:03

Has anyone been married here, or booked here? Going for a viewing next week and from the photos looks amazing, but don't want to set my heart on it if its not all that in person!

The Little Jewellery, monday 16-Jan-17 11
R
I'm back following major drama!
Rocksteady, 29 of October of 2016 at 15:24

Hello all! I've joined back up (previously rockabird). We've had so much drama going on that I pretty much had to delete all social media presence for a while. Some absolute fruitcake tried to cancel...

2BMrsC, tuesday 8-Nov-16 19
D
All done! Our rainy central London wedding - Long!
donkey86, 28 of October of 2016 at 12:56

Hi all! I've not been on here much since the wedding as I've had to wean myself off - I got a bit obsessed in the last couple of months beforehand! But now wev'e had our professional photos back I...

NathalieSB, wednesday 2-Nov-16 13
L
Untraditional wedding
LuxuriousBrownCakes708, 22 of October of 2016 at 16:58

Hi I' Diana and we are having a completely untraditional wedding. The theme is purple biker, there will be no formal wear the guests will be told to be comfortable, so if they want to wear jeans and...

MetalBride, monday 24-Oct-16 4
E
Woodland venues
ExpensiveIvoryDiamonds634, 16 of September of 2016 at 20:30

Hi! I've got a dream of getting married in some woodlands, and then going to a reception maybe in a converted barn or somewhere with shelter, electricity etc! So we are all warm and dry should the...

RomanticOrangeConfet, thursday 20-Jan-22 7
L
Tipi / Belle Tents / outdoor wedding
LuxuriousIvoryStationery635, 7 of October of 2016 at 13:50

Hi , we are looking at options for an outdoor wedding and I'm stuck on a few things, is it best to just get a blank tipi or belle tent and decorate yourself or does it work out cheaper for them to...

NathalieSB, sunday 16-Oct-16 4
K
Adding maiden name to middle name
Kerrypug, 10 of June of 2015 at 13:12

I'm struggling with the idea of totally getting rid of my maiden name when I get married in just less than 2 months. I've considered moving it to my middle name, so I was just wondering if anyone has...

Marcus, saturday 2-Oct-21 24
L
Food truck venues
LuxuriousOrangeStationery674, 27 of September of 2016 at 21:57

So my fiancee and I want to have food trucks at our wedding as we'd like to keep it pretty informal, and have seen a few threads on here with excellent advice about different companies and whatnot....

Suzanne, friday 18-Feb-22 4
S
Where to put a Marquee!
SunnyRedDecor605, 22 of September of 2016 at 09:36

Hi all, I am brand new to hitched and a brand new bride to be!! Eeeeee ! After wanting a beach wedding and realising that it is way out of our legue money wise we have now decided to ahve a marquee...

thespectrumband@hotm, wednesday 28-Sep-16 7
K
Wedding Photographer and Photobooth at wedding reception
kirsty_stutely, 15 of September of 2016 at 09:32

So our wedding photographer is going to be at our wedding for the reception doing nice candid shots, and he will be there all night, as well as during the day! I also however love the idea of photo...

Paula @ Ollievision, saturday 24-Sep-16 5
Lalamanda
Quirky, rustic wedding on a budget!
Lalamanda, 1 of September of 2016 at 13:52

Hi everyone! My fiance and I have been engaged since May and have really started to plan for the big day next October! We are looking for a super quirky, rustic and preferably outdoor style wedding....

BuryBride, friday 2-Sep-16 3

General groups

Hitched article topics