• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of September of 2011

4647days 15hours

Discussions

charlottelucy
Glitzy Secrets...
charlottelucy, 25 of March of 2012 at 19:58

Evening ladies, just wondered if any of you had any feedback on glitzy secrets headbands and side tiaras as im considering ordering this one:

Mrswebb2b, monday 26-Mar-12 5
*CJ*
Budget food ideas
*CJ*, 24 of February of 2012 at 13:57

What are you all doing for food? We are having our reception at the local village hall and have someone to do the catering for us. We are looking for hot buffet ideas. What would you like to eat at a...

mummymrs2b, friday 24-Feb-12 7 1,097
M
The Blazing Donkey in Ham, Sandwich, Kent - wedding hell
mcbek, 4 of June of 2010 at 20:25

Hi all I hope you dont mind me posting my experience of this awful venue. We have had a long struggle through courts to get our money back and have had 9 months of sleepless nights because of it, but...

Hollie, saturday 19-Aug-23 84 1
Mrs*W*2B
How far away is your venue from your house?
Mrs*W*2B, 24 of February of 2012 at 12:25

As the title says...we still haven't picked a venue (too fussy!!) starting to look further away but not sure how this works for visiting if we need to and getting there etc on the day...only thinking...

Dana_leigh, saturday 25-Feb-12 37
*CJ*
Decree Absolute - a possible whoops!
*CJ*, 29 of September of 2010 at 12:28

I dug out my decree absolute last night as OH and I were chatting and he mentioned they have spelt my name wrong! I've had it 4 years and at the time I just filed it and forgot about it. It's not a...

judeclarke, wednesday 29-Sep-10 3 4,780
*CJ*
Talk to me about your venue
*CJ*, 24 of September of 2010 at 15:45

What sort of venue are you having and what style of wedding? Church, civil, barn, manor house, hotel or something else? My first time round we had the day at a manor house in the zoo. While we had...

Daff19, saturday 25-Sep-10 11
*CJ*
Joining the ranks!
*CJ*, 16 of September of 2010 at 12:28

I first became a Hitcher when planning my wedding in 2003 and 7 years, a daughter, a divorce, a couple of really bad relationships and now finding the man of my dreams later, I'm back! My man proposed...

*JLS*, saturday 18-Sep-10 14
*CJ*
Hen weekends!!
*CJ*, 24 of February of 2010 at 15:21

I don't know if anyone will remember me but I have been asked to be bridesmaid for my brother's wedding in July. I lived in Nottingham and they were in Kent so was worried about how much I'd be able...

lamby, wednesday 3-Mar-10 4
*CJ*
How do I turn jpeg photos into PDF?
*CJ*, 7 of October of 2009 at 14:02

As it says above really. I've been given this task to do but don't know the best way? It's to put the photos on disc for a presentation Thanks

MrsSW, thursday 8-Oct-09 1 1,904
Fairyclown
Life Support
Fairyclown, 27 of September of 2009 at 22:44

Does anyone know how long it is safe to be on life support if not in a coma? today is the 14th day that my father has been on this and there doesn't look like any signs of him trying to cough the tube...

Smiley, saturday 17-Oct-09 15
M
The M25 & Dartford Toll
Mrs JMP, 28 of August of 2009 at 17:58

Does anyone know or have an educated guess why it's got worse. We are J28 & for the last 3mths find that there is no gaps or let up in the traffic from us round to the Dartford Bridge. 10 mins...

Mrs JMP, friday 28-Aug-09 4
maisiegirl
PSA Dirty Dancing 9pm on Fiver
maisiegirl, 28 of August of 2009 at 17:47

Weirdly Tesco had watermelons earlier. ?

*CJ*, friday 28-Aug-09 2
*CJ*
Aspergers in adults?
*CJ*, 23 of August of 2009 at 20:38

Before I get lost in the powers of google can anyone help recommend any informative websites regarding Aspergers please? And particularly in adults. Or is there anyone here who has any experience of...

Giraffe Wife, saturday 29-Aug-09 27
Shortie
How do you make friends as an adult?
Shortie, 24 of August of 2009 at 21:13

I am 30 and I only have a couple of friends but we aren't really that close. I would love to have a couple of really close friends that I could tell anything too and that they could tell me anything....

Shortie, saturday 29-Aug-09 10
*Kitty*
The bank sent H's new debit card to our old address and.....
*Kitty*, 28 of August of 2009 at 01:15

Someone used it ? Im furious. We moved house over six months ago and actually went into our local branch on the day we moved to tell them. Ive phoned the bank and been on to the fraud dept who said...

Mrs S*, tuesday 1-Sep-09 10
*CJ*
How to be a good bridesmaid?
*CJ*, 20 of August of 2009 at 17:20

(feels weird being over here on planning again after 6 years ?) Well, I have the honour of being asked to be bridesmaid at my brother's wedding next July along with my 5 year old daughter. There are 6...

*CJ*, sunday 23-Aug-09 7
C
I am going to scream...or kill someone!
cobbsandkisses, 23 of August of 2009 at 15:21

Have txt BM's today to tell them how much their alterations are going to be. They have their final fitting tomorrow. Had txt back from CBM saying she cant afford it and H2B's sister kicked off too and...

cobbsandkisses, monday 24-Aug-09 17
JK
Well we had our day on the river (with cake photo)
JK, 23 of August of 2009 at 19:24

I asked for help with plans for my MIL's birthday and you all helped, so thank you ? We ended up on a launch on the river, from Westminster and down Tower Bridge, then back to to Hammersmith (it was...

jameshood, friday 24-Dec-10 20
Buttons
Moving away from family
Buttons, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:18

My H has applied for a job, which if he gets it has good prospects for him. The money is better than what he is on at the moment, with the possibility of getting even better if he stays with the...

*CJ*, sunday 23-Aug-09 13
claires
Having a tree chopped down (boring, obviously)
claires, 22 of August of 2009 at 17:52

Is £60 a reasonable quote for having a big tree chopped down and the branches disposed of? the tree is, i would say, about 40 feet tall-ish. he is the only person i have been able to get hold of to...

Headless Lois, sunday 23-Aug-09 3
The Beast
We haven't done this for a while...
The Beast, 22 of July of 2009 at 21:43

...but I always find it interesting. First 10 songs on your iPod/iTunes shuffle? Mine are: I Got Love - The King Blues Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon Hold Up A Light - Take That Everytime - Britney...

Melawen, thursday 23-Jul-09 39
R
Gas and Electricity Comparison
random99, 21 of July of 2009 at 12:42

Hi, Ive received a letter from my electricity provider to say im reverting to their standard rate and so this has prompted me to have a search online to find a new deal/ better rate. Im finding it so...

Mexicana, tuesday 21-Jul-09 4
sherry
Those who have turned 30 (could be any birthday i suppose)
sherry, 17 of July of 2009 at 14:31

I'm turning 30 at teh end of this month and up until now it hasn't really bothered me. I use to say to people that by the time I turned 30 I wanted to be settled, good career, married, happy, children...

Hecate, sunday 19-Jul-09 26
Lommel
Boyfriend's ex has stopped contact :(
Lommel, 13 of May of 2009 at 14:42

Boyfriend split from his ex August 06. He has been having his daughter every weekend since then, Friday to Sunday, except the odd occasion for holidays/illness etc. Not entirely sure these have all...

Lommel, friday 15-May-09 23
*CJ*
Anyone out there in Nottingham?
*CJ*, 12 of May of 2009 at 14:18

It's been quite a while since I've been on here so forgive me for coming straight in and asking for help. I've just relocated 200 miles from Kent to Nottingham and wonder if there is anyone out there...

Iris, thursday 14-May-09 9
M
Mother let girl sleep with man
Mistletoe_Tiger, 7 of January of 2009 at 15:06

Not sure how I feel about this one. I know we have the murder or accident debate going on and wondered what the views on hitched would be of this. I can understand where the mother is coming from but...

NickJ, wednesday 7-Jan-09 48

General groups

Hitched article topics