• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

4 of October of 2007

6077days 16hours

Discussions

Maxi
My text was read out on Chris Moyles this morning
Maxi, 1 of July of 2009 at 09:11

It was re Carrie being on centre court for the sport report and her ex boyfriend also there reporting for BBC news TV. I text that Carrie should shout out during his link. 'We were not on a break, and...

FizzyLizzy, wednesday 1-Jul-09 19
janeyh
religion/faith - was wondering if others feel like this?
janeyh, 23 of May of 2009 at 20:52

I am a sometime atheist, sometime agnostic and long to have a strong faith and belief went to chester cathedral today and was so moved by the prayers there - was so struck by the completely random...

janeyh, monday 25-May-09 10
Meep
Healthy takeaway?
Meep, 17 of April of 2009 at 20:51

I am physically too shattered to go out and get something for dinner but am starving. Can't face stodge or pizza - is there any such this as a healthy option or close? I'm not fussy on style of food...

shoegal01, monday 20-Apr-09 10
betty
exercising when a bit ill
betty, 15 of April of 2009 at 13:35

Is it really bad to exercise when you have a cold? Will it take longer to get better? It's not that bad but I have a bit of a chesty cough too. Gah! I lost 1.5lbs last week and was feeling so...

Danger mouse, wednesday 15-Apr-09 2
C
SW & exercise??
claireac, 2 of April of 2009 at 14:55

Hi, I've now lost 1.5stone on Slimming World and going to the gym. My oh joined a different gym and it's a lot better than the one I was going to, so when my membership expired I joined oh's gym. New...

wonderstuff, sunday 5-Apr-09 6
ooh la la
Looking for advice...TIA
ooh la la, 2 of April of 2009 at 17:40

Hi, I'm new to the WL forum so hello all ?. Some of you may know me from WP (?!?) Anyways, about two years ago I was a dedicated member of WW, I was not 'fat', but had managed to shed a stone, which I...

JenB, friday 3-Apr-09 3
F
Lent thread
Fimble, 24 of February of 2009 at 09:05

Happy Pancake Day ? Is anyone giving up/starting/changing/examining anything for Lent? I am giving up chocolate. I am not completely sure of my reasons for this. It boils down to something like: to...

Cosmopolitan, wednesday 25-Feb-09 47
C
Hillarys Blinds?
Croyde, 31 of January of 2009 at 09:37

Anyone used them? and had wooden venetian blinds fitted? We ordered in december and agreed that a new year fitting would be fine etc - after chasing we booked a date for fitting for Thursday just...

Lili Donkey, saturday 31-Jan-09 6
sparklejunkie
blinds anyone?
sparklejunkie, 27 of January of 2009 at 10:12

Hello, I'm looking into getting blinds for my new house and have seen pleated blinds by Faber and by Luxaflex (think the Luxaflex ones are called Plisse). Does anyone have any experience of either...

Danger mouse, tuesday 27-Jan-09 13
K
Anyone doing or have done lighter Life ?
kat100710, 13 of January of 2009 at 11:10

Hi all Just wondering if anyone is doing or has done lighter life ? A couple of girls at work have done it with great results and im seriously considering it but the cost is putting me off and also i...

soontobemarried, tuesday 13-Jan-09 14
D
Feel so angry and undervalued.
Danger mouse, 20 of December of 2008 at 09:12

I work 2 nights in a care home which is registered for mentally ill, dementia residents over the age of 65. There are training days which one must attend from 10am until 4pm or face suspension. It...

Elise, monday 22-Dec-08 18
B
Trick or Treating - do you agree with it?
bobbly1, 31 of October of 2008 at 11:43

I took my son a couple of times when he was a lot younger (just to local friends and neighbours), but now he is 10, I have said that he is too old for it, as it I feel it is not "cute" at that age and...

majix, saturday 1-Nov-08 121
slimzoe1
who? what? how?
slimzoe1, 5 of October of 2008 at 16:38

Havent done this in a while, and we seem to have lots of new faces so, who are you? what diet/plan how much have you lost? interesting random fact! im zoe im 30 (sob!) and i live in nuneaton with my h...

Shiny, saturday 25-Oct-08 41
K
Who else is knackered?
KJB, 28 of July of 2008 at 09:19

I can't be the only one one here who had a bad night's sleep due to the heat. Tell your tales of woe here....

Zooropa, tuesday 29-Jul-08 29
barongreenback
What's the rudest thing someone has said to your face (or overheard by you)?
barongreenback, 15 of July of 2008 at 20:37

Did this a while back and prompted some amusing responses so let's have a new round. I'll kick off with the young child a few months ago who asked his mum "Mummy, why's that man got such a big tum?"...

Zebra, thursday 17-Jul-08 144
Kate84
Slightly O/T: Sports bra?
Kate84, 24 of June of 2008 at 16:27

Hello, I am normally on wedding planning but pop over here sometimes to see whats going on. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good sports bra for jogging in? I am an FF cup (so need...

whitty1, tuesday 24-Jun-08 4
D
Kitchens
Danger mouse, 6 of June of 2008 at 13:28

O.k. Our oven is free standing and between the units. This means that bits can fall down between the sides. Without getting the kitchen redone has anyone any ideas what I could do instead. I saw on...

Danger mouse, friday 6-Jun-08 157
D
Here comes the grump.
Danger mouse, 23 of May of 2008 at 13:10

I loved this as a kid and my darling H has got me a 3 disc DVD and I am watching it and loving it again. As a child I loved watching it as they went to different towns with different beings etc. Three...

Danger mouse, friday 23-May-08 181
bettyb
Corrie- Maria story (sensitive)
bettyb, 30 of April of 2008 at 20:00

Something that has puzzled me for sometime and this storyline has brought it back up again. Why do they make woman in her situation give birth to their dead babies ? In todays society when woman can...

Madonna, thursday 1-May-08 30
Meep
Mortality (likely v sensitive)
Meep, 19 of April of 2008 at 00:21

I know I am being really stupid but listening to a song tonight has made me think about my relationship with my OH. We have been together nearly 12 years and there is a 10 yr age gap (he is older). I...

deliciousdevilwoman, saturday 19-Apr-08 19
AnnaBanana
rediscovering your faith
AnnaBanana, 11 of April of 2008 at 13:53

I was born a catholic and was baptised and did a first communion but was never confirmed. I have never really practised as in going to church etc, but I do often say a prayer in difficult times and...

Zebra, friday 11-Apr-08 15

General groups

Hitched article topics