MellyMoo
MellyMoo

United Kingdom · From November 2003

• Beginner

Discussions

ashlil
Squueeeeee Just bought a new car pick up Saturday
ashlil, 9 of May of 2011 at 16:04

Hi Guys, just wanted to Squeeee!!! so excited. ? just bought a brand new car (I've never owned a brand new one before) and pick it up this Saturday. I wont be able to drive it much this weekend as I'm...

ashlil, wednesday 11-May-11 8
MellyMoo
FB's policy on photos - anyone know?
MellyMoo, 1 of November of 2010 at 19:32

A while ago I heard that FB had rights to any photos you uploaded but then I recall hearing that this wasn't the case anymore. Does anyone know where I can find out? Thanks!

Mrs C, tuesday 2-Nov-10 1 389
twf
Following on from Tahdah's comment ...
twf, 23 of September of 2010 at 15:04

When you were growing up which were you .. An ITV kid or BBC I was the BBC, I loved Gordon the Gopher and Edd the Duck!

rebecca2286, friday 24-Sep-10 15
Pittabre
Do you judge people by their username?
Pittabre, 23 of September of 2010 at 13:58

This may sound a bit random but I have realsied I make assumptions about people based on their usernames! FIONA is the one I was thinking of in particular because I always imagien her to be shouting...

Madwife Nightingale, thursday 23-Sep-10 38
MellyMoo
What colour are your lounge carpets?
MellyMoo, 30 of August of 2010 at 09:08

Following on from thefuturemrslord's post about colour of sofas, what colour is your carpet? I'm astounded at how many of my friends, even ones with children, have cream carpets. Even without children...

ebony_rose, wednesday 1-Sep-10 27
thefuturemrsclarke
winter wedding, what to wear?
thefuturemrsclarke, 29 of August of 2010 at 10:09

Im going to a wedding in october, but only as an evening guest, what shall i wear? its likely to be cold. im not usaually a trouser person, but its hard to find pretty dresses that you can wear tights...

MellyMoo, monday 30-Aug-10 4
thefuturemrsclarke
what colour are your sofas?
thefuturemrsclarke, 29 of August of 2010 at 20:36

H2b doesnt like the blue 1 i posted earlier, whilst we were looking round shops today we didnt really see many we liked. we dont want leather, we want fabric, but they are all either black brown or...

FIONATS73, tuesday 31-Aug-10 23
thefuturemrsclarke
would u buy this sofa?
thefuturemrsclarke, 29 of August of 2010 at 09:53

Im trying to convince oh. his not to sure. opinons please? https://www.dfs.co.uk/sofas/fabric-sofas/fusion/4457/large-image/products/925x491/Fusion%20no%20models_RT_WEB.jpg4457/large-image/

looneytune, monday 30-Aug-10 11
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Another Sky gripe...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 28 of August of 2010 at 22:51

Ok, not necc Sky but.... why are the adverts REALLY REALLY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are forever having to turn down the volume between ad breaks.... anyone else?? so bloody annoying! (we listen...

bec84, monday 30-Aug-10 6
MellyMoo
Anyone else want to punch Makosi?
MellyMoo, 28 of August of 2010 at 21:15

?

looneytune, monday 30-Aug-10 13
H
Threads about spiders and other creatures with nibbers etc
Holly Bags, 28 of August of 2010 at 19:13

Can we have a *warning* or something in the title? The thought of maybe clicking on the thread and a photo popping up, gives me hives! I haaaate them! I would have posted this on Petal's thread but I...

Petal, saturday 28-Aug-10 4
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Peeps with Sky
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 28 of August of 2010 at 12:58

If we leave the tv on and dont play about changing channels for 3 or 4 hours or whatever, we eventually get a warning message telling us that our Sky+ is about to go into standby and the whole thing...

Lynseys Designs, saturday 28-Aug-10 14
catarina
What is the easiest to look after pet?
catarina, 27 of August of 2010 at 19:40

I think we will be heading down the pet route at some point soon. We've had caterpillars this week (you order them as tiny caterpillars and watch them turn into butterflies, it's pretty cool), and...

Katamari, sunday 29-Aug-10 22
Madonna
Does anyone else do this? Shopping-related
Madonna, 27 of August of 2010 at 21:04

I cannot go into a shop if I am obviously wearing something I bought there. I can't do it. I always feel like people will look slowly from the rail...to me...back to the rail... before curling up...

MellyMoo, friday 27-Aug-10 4
Petal
OMG! What a day...husband rant
Petal, 27 of August of 2010 at 18:59

So I went out last night for a relaxing cocktail evening with some girlfriends. Very nice you're thinking. Well, not really because my friend who was meant to be driving (wasn't drinking) let me down...

Petal, saturday 28-Aug-10 27
Madwife Nightingale
What have you got saved on your sky+ or equivalent
Madwife Nightingale, 27 of August of 2010 at 19:25

I've got Jade's story that was shown on the first anniversary of her death. But that's all atm. The rest is all H and the girls

sidsidney, sunday 29-Aug-10 16
crafty em
further to the dettol post does it worry you...........
crafty em, 27 of August of 2010 at 18:34

How many times adverts are shown between kiddy programs for cleaning products that kill germs & bacteria. My 4 yr old asked me what diamond white was, i said i thought it was a dish washer...

MellyMoo, friday 27-Aug-10 4
Princess Norty
OK it's friday evening so it must be.........
Princess Norty, 27 of August of 2010 at 17:48

Wine o'clock and time to get the hitched bar open.......come on girlies come on in.....pull up a chair....have a drink and tell me all your worries....woes....dirty secrets and anything else to dare...

Princess Norty, friday 27-Aug-10 40
catarina
Ok, where's everyone gone?
catarina, 26 of August of 2010 at 22:09

I've been busy pootling around my house this evening, then settle myself down with the laptop for a bit and no one's here ? I hope you all have good excuses... Or has everyone burnt themselves out...

HavanaBaby, friday 27-Aug-10 24
MellyMoo
Worried about my shopping delivery WSID?
MellyMoo, 26 of August of 2010 at 20:24

Sainsburys have just delivered my shopping. I ask for it to be bagged but sometimes a lot of it isn't. (I do recycle the bags BTW) Anyway, was unpacking the box of refridgerated items and none of it...

*JLS*, friday 27-Aug-10 7
Petal
What do you do for a living? Does it get in the way of Hitching?
Petal, 26 of August of 2010 at 13:35

I'm interested to know. I wonder how we all have time to Hitch during the weekdays. I'm currently a SAHM (stay at home mum) but I return to my job in PR (real PR, not Hitched OT related ?) in 1.5...

aliaisp, saturday 28-Aug-10 26
FIONATS73
Blood Donation Anoyed
FIONATS73, 26 of August of 2010 at 13:34

I have not given bloods for a couple of years, for many reasons doing up a house and then I had my gallbladder removed so no blood could be given for 12 months. D dropped me off last night, to give...

FIONATS73, sunday 29-Aug-10 14
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
what was the first album you bought?
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 25 of August of 2010 at 20:31

Mine was a cassette of the communards Red album, which i bought at xmas from Our Price..

navychick, thursday 26-Aug-10 26
Sparkling
so what was the no 1 album and single when you were born
Sparkling, 25 of August of 2010 at 22:11

For me it was you're the one that i want - john travolta and olivia newton john the album was the soundtrack from saturday night fever. this is where i got my data from...

Ixia, thursday 26-Aug-10 19
Petal
How much did you pay for your GHDs and where did you get them?
Petal, 25 of August of 2010 at 22:35

As per title. I really want a pair but I need to know I am getting the best value for money. ?

Petal, thursday 26-Aug-10 11
MellyMoo
Curtains - how much would you/did you pay?
MellyMoo, 25 of August of 2010 at 18:08

Right, not long ago I bought some curtains for our lounge. In our lounge we have a wide set of patio doors and one smaller part glass door. The curtains I bought were over £100 which to me is a lot of...

Petal, thursday 26-Aug-10 17
Mrs Claus
Piercings
Mrs Claus, 25 of August of 2010 at 20:55

What do you have pierced,come on, be brave. I'm boring and have my ears done 3 times each and my bellybutton which has no bar in it now and anyway I don't think I can find my bellybutton anymore.?...

ebony_rose, friday 27-Aug-10 30
slightlymad
What was your favourite progamme/cartoon as a child?
slightlymad, 25 of August of 2010 at 19:51

Again, as above.

Shnarfy1, wednesday 25-Aug-10 16

General groups

Hitched article topics