jules cat girl

United Kingdom · From July 2002

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

24 of January of 2004

7416days 1hours

Discussions

jules cat girl
Last weeks Bill...cry wolf...anyone see it?
jules cat girl, 4 of August of 2009 at 14:16

What happened at the end? Who was responsible for the rape? My bloody DVD recorder missed the end off!!!! ?

jules cat girl, tuesday 4-Aug-09 3
ooh la la
CALLING ALL OLD MARRIEDS....
ooh la la, 19 of July of 2009 at 22:19

We all love looking at photos, so please, pretty please, can you flash us some of your photos.... Without sounding too bossy, please can you flash... You in "the" dress, The venue / table layout, The...

Snow Patroller, friday 2-Oct-09 177
lyni
Someone stole my lunch at work
lyni, 18 of June of 2009 at 14:30

I went to get my sandwich and yogurt out the fridge at lunch and the sandwich had gone but not the yogurt. WWYD?

Eric, friday 19-Jun-09 25
HeidiHole
Orange Yoghurts
HeidiHole, 4 of June of 2009 at 16:03

They are, imo, the nicest flavour yoghurts you can eat. So why, for the love of all that is holy, are they so bloody difficult to get hold of? Tesco do a finest one, which is nice but a bit heavy on...

Roobarb, thursday 4-Jun-09 22
cherry_bomb
I think I've ruined some woman's day
cherry_bomb, 2 of June of 2009 at 09:19

....by offering her my seat on the tube when she wasn't pregnant ? To be fair, she really did look pregnant - fairly slim all over with a 4-5 month sized 'bump', which she was resting her hand on top...

Janjabean, tuesday 2-Jun-09 16
M
The worst pain is a......
Mrs JMP, 1 of June of 2009 at 14:49

Dry Socket. I've had some paiful things in my life, but this is not funny. It bloody hurts & has stopped me from eating, sleeping & really everything over the weekend. I had a back molar...

HeidiHole, monday 1-Jun-09 10
Cheesecake Factory
My mum has just taken an overdose. UPDATE
Cheesecake Factory, 29 of May of 2009 at 14:13

I don't know what to do, I'm here in tears. My brother has just called to say that my Dad called him to tell him that my Mum has just taken an overdose. She rang me half an hour before she did it and...

Blackkat, friday 29-May-09 47
Hugo Brambles
Any Solihull people about?
Hugo Brambles, 28 of May of 2009 at 15:39

We're attending a convention at the Hilton hotel at the NEC this weekend and tomorrow will get there early to register and then have the rest of the day free. What's nearby( ish) that we can go to see...

jules cat girl, friday 29-May-09 13
Old Nick Esq.
Star Trek XI.
Old Nick Esq., 12 of May of 2009 at 12:51

Ummmm. yeah but no but yeah but no but..... Yeah.

essexmum, tuesday 12-May-09 4
K
Long shot - who is this actress? - Got it! Name on page 3
KJB, 11 of May of 2009 at 18:12

I was sat behind an actress in a literary talk last week, and ever since then I've been trying to remember what she'd been in on TV. This is a real long shot, as details are sketchy at best buy here...

clair_de_lune, tuesday 12-May-09 40
claires
Can i have a collective Hitched fingers crossed for my Husband please.
claires, 12 of May of 2009 at 08:46

My lovely H has an interview at 9.30, to become a fireman. He is bricking it, bless him. He really wants this job, but he was so nervous when he left this morning. So can you all keep your fingers...

claires, tuesday 12-May-09 7
Lumpy Golightly
So angry with myself UPDATED
Lumpy Golightly, 4 of May of 2009 at 15:11

I'd put my glasses down on a nail-polish remover wipe and it's taken all the bronze-coloured finish off the frames. They look such a mess but I'm going to have to wear them until I can get some more....

jules cat girl, saturday 9-May-09 11
B
Things you have done for the first time recently
Boop, 8 of May of 2009 at 15:07

I changed a wheel on the car after a blow out on the motorway. I had the dogs in the car at the time and had to remove them and their crate (which needed to be dismantled) from the boot in order to...

Diefenbaker, friday 8-May-09 26
J
Word has it that WHO will announce Level 6 Flu pandemic this afternoon
Janna, 1 of May of 2009 at 13:15

According to my sources (my husband, who's in the know [taps nose]) He said a sensible precaution would be check you know your NHS number - knowing it will make getting Tamiflu easier, apparantly.

ooh la la, saturday 2-May-09 48
jules cat girl
WHO levels?
jules cat girl, 1 of May of 2009 at 15:42

What do the different levels mean?

jules cat girl, friday 1-May-09 1
Hecate
Anyone good at recognising books with very little to go on???
Hecate, 29 of April of 2009 at 12:03

I read a fab book not so long ago and forgot to note it in my book diary so I can't find it. I'm going to Waterstones this afternoon and wanted to use my book vouchers to buy some by the same author...

CakeyBakey, wednesday 29-Apr-09 17
Iris
More nostalgia for 30 somethings
Iris, 21 of April of 2009 at 10:25

The school play post reminded me of my primary school days. Did anyone else have the Clarks shoes which had a sort of moveable strap so they could be Mary Janes or sort of court shoeish? They were...

katybell, tuesday 21-Apr-09 28
Peaches
Is Hitched broken?
Peaches, 20 of April of 2009 at 15:22

No posts in 15 minutes usually means it is??

Peaches, monday 20-Apr-09 5
Sparkley
Can anyone recommend a small 'runaround' type car? Budget £3k?
Sparkley, 14 of April of 2009 at 15:04

Hayelp! My car is broken ? going to cost £700 to fix and it's really not worth it. I've never really been into cars, I rarely drive, only really to work and back. I've done 4,000 miles in the past 12...

jules cat girl, wednesday 15-Apr-09 23
spacecadet_99
CBH/poochana/others who know Birmingham
spacecadet_99, 7 of April of 2009 at 14:14

I need help please! Going out to the Mailbox tonight, driving from work and need to work out what is going on with parking. We don't want to park in the Mailbox itself as it's quite expensive. Where...

jules cat girl, tuesday 7-Apr-09 5
H
People mistaking you for pregnant when you're just fat
Headless Lois, 7 of April of 2009 at 09:54

Is horrid <sob> Next door neighbour said to me the other day 'oh, I thought you were pregnant the other day, you were wearing some long thing' (by which she means a knee lenghth dress I think)...

Mrs Winkle, tuesday 7-Apr-09 27
Sunset21
ASDA 'George'
Sunset21, 7 of April of 2009 at 09:43

Just thought i'd do a little PSA, they have some pretty summer tops in that would go great with linen trousers etc. I'm currently after a bright yellow one from their magazine that doesn't appear to...

KB3, tuesday 7-Apr-09 6
jules cat girl
Hitcher who she and her sister got a call from their mom
jules cat girl, 1 of April of 2009 at 16:02

Asking them if they'de spoken to their nan, and to go round to hers after work. Post was about a week ago. She was worried that something was wrong with either her mom or her nan. Anyone remember who...

jules cat girl, wednesday 1-Apr-09 214
Knownowt
Procter & Gamble email addresses
Knownowt, 1 of April of 2009 at 12:15

Are they just ****.*******@**.***?

bettyb, wednesday 1-Apr-09 5
Lillythepink
Is it the season for lots of good telly?
Lillythepink, 31 of March of 2009 at 12:16

I have just realised that I have put more stuff in the planner this last couple of weeks than we have had for about a year. And we're only not watching Heroes because we missed most of season 3. At...

*ginni of the lamp*, wednesday 1-Apr-09 48
H
I need shoes of fabulousness, help please
Headless Lois, 29 of March of 2009 at 11:15

I need some almost flat but not completely (I find total flats very uncomfortable) to go with jeans/trousers. Black or maybe silver, not trainerish, smart enough for work. And not boring. I have a...

Lumpy Golightly, sunday 29-Mar-09 22
swampytiggaa
I got called in to see my sons teacher this morning.....
swampytiggaa, 25 of March of 2009 at 10:07

When i dropped him off at school. gah - i was bricking myself wondering what i had forgotten to do ?. She handed me a brand new DVD of 'The Boy In The Striped Pajamas' for me to keep - I had lent her...

Fimble, wednesday 25-Mar-09 6
Sunset21
P&AP or any other Turkey fans...
Sunset21, 24 of March of 2009 at 14:51

Just in the process of driving myself mad looking for holidays and have come up with a couple in Hisaronu, just wondered what sort of place it was and whether you'd recommend it. Obv. our tastes may...

Lizbeth, wednesday 25-Mar-09 12
A
Please can I have some good luck vibes for my H? - UPDATED
alison76, 20 of March of 2009 at 11:33

He had an interview this morning for a global head of sales role - only lasted about 25 mins but he had been told it would be quick. Apparently the guy saw 14 people over the last week or so and none...

jules cat girl, tuesday 24-Mar-09 18
R-A
What's your Woolies?
R-A, 23 of March of 2009 at 15:36

I remember saying on here when Woolies went under that it would be an interesting yardstick of "gentrification" to see what various local Woolies got turned into. I've just walked past the empty shell...

Headless Lois, tuesday 24-Mar-09 64

General groups

Hitched article topics