Skip to main content
C
Cooke-monster

United Kingdom · From November 2003

Discussions

C
Hosting my own 40th party...in my house...eek! What do I do??
Cooke-monster, 9 of February of 2016 at 14:39

Hi, as a former Hitcher, I'm an oldie to this forum - strange to be back! But I know you Hitchers give the best advice! It's pretty trivial compared to other posts I'm afraid. But basically, it's my...

Cooke-monster, friday 19-Feb-16 3
M
Otter help needed re the D word
Macktheknife , 1 of February of 2016 at 15:08

Hello lovely Otters. I'm sorry to do this under an unknown username but given I know so many of you on the book of face and in real life I'd rather be anonymous for now. I'm in a bit of a pickle, it's...

Cooke-monster, tuesday 9-Feb-16 18
C
Would you hire, or be comfortable driving, a left hand drive vehicle?
Cooke-monster, 31 of December of 2009 at 17:29

Hi, it's been a loooong time since I've Hitched, but I hope I'm OK to ask this question to help me with a quest! I'm trying to find out if the vast majority of people would be put off hiring a vehicle...

Peter, thursday 31-Dec-09 1 691
Consuela Banana Hammock
This has really angered me (SENS) - tragic and no need
Consuela Banana Hammock, 2 of July of 2009 at 11:46

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/nottinghamshire/8129826.stm

Cooke-monster, thursday 2-Jul-09 4
C
Anyone going to see Take That soon?
Cooke-monster, 7 of June of 2009 at 19:52

If so, you're in for an absolute treat! Just went to their opening show (2nd night) at Sunderland last night and it was truly spectacular! Am still buzzing about it today, I really am. Anyway, just...

Sparkley, tuesday 9-Jun-09 19 2,015
C
Nice eateries in Glasgow?
Cooke-monster, 13 of March of 2009 at 12:22

? (nice to still see some names I recognise on here!) I am due to go on a girls weekend away to Glasgow soon and wondered if any of you ladies can suggest some nice places to eat out there, any sort...

Roobarb, friday 13-Mar-09 7
C
How to remove MS Antispyware 2009??? Driving me potty!
Cooke-monster, 30 of January of 2009 at 17:43

I'm using my PC at the moment because my laptop is causing me grief - I keep getting all sorts of security pop ups claiming that the laptop is unprotected/infected/security threatened etc and all pop...

Cooke-monster, friday 30-Jan-09 10
C
Does anyone work in wills & probate?
Cooke-monster, 20 of January of 2009 at 16:40

My legal knowledge in this area is a bit sketchy, as my fortes are employment and welfare law. I know most of the basics but have a fairly specific question regarding the rules of intestacy for a...

Kegsey, wednesday 21-Jan-09 4
P
So Upset.....Are There Any Lawyers Here?
Paula1b, 20 of January of 2009 at 17:56

I desperately need to speak to someone about something very important to us and I don't know how to go about it now....I can barely see for tears here so please, if anyone would be willing to have a...

Paula1b, tuesday 20-Jan-09 6
C
Concert/gig tickets - when they have names printed on them
Cooke-monster, 20 of October of 2008 at 11:38

When you have a concert ticket that has the name of the person that bought the ticket printed along the edge of it, do you need to show ID on entry to prove you are that person, or do they not bother...

Hoobygroovy, monday 20-Oct-08 438
C
Computer technies, I need you!!! Internet Explorer fault, yay or nay?
Cooke-monster, 30 of July of 2008 at 22:42

Hoping someone here will have the smallest clue what I'm going on about!! I'm involved in setting up a website for an organisation I'm taking over the running of. Colleagues of mine have actually...

Cooke-monster, wednesday 30-Jul-08 4
Sare
Please help..cookies all screwed up
Sare, 30 of July of 2008 at 22:09

Somehow my cookies appear to have been disabled.This means I can't sign in to Hitched via my usual IE browser, and I can't go through any sites that require cookies such as Quidco. I searched on...

Nun, wednesday 30-Jul-08 2
L
Any NHS workers? Or Employment lawyers - Agenda for change back pay
loopyloo, 9 of June of 2008 at 18:50

Hey everyone Any nurses or other NHS workers out there still struggling to get NHS back pay? Im still waiting to get mine, any tactics for hurrying them up?Its driving me insane, i could really do...

Marie96, thursday 12-Jun-08 5
C
Any of you getting invitations designed for you?
Cooke-monster, 2 of May of 2008 at 22:40

Been a long time since I've been on this forum [:I] but I'm hoping you wedding planners can help me! My sister runs her own design company and is a commercial graphic designer by trade, but has been...

Cooke-monster, friday 2-May-08 102

General groups

Hitched article topics